- GET 10% OFF your entire order when you purchase 2 or more umbrellas. Enter code 10LIFETEK at checkout. Enter code 10LIFETEK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- GET 15% OFF your entire order when you purchase 4 or more umbrellas. Enter code 15LIFETEK at checkout. Enter code 15LIFETEK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- GET 20% OFF your entire order when you purchase 6 or more umbrellas. Enter code 20LIFETEK at checkout. Enter code 20LIFETEK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- GET 25% OFF your entire order when you purchase 12 or more umbrellas. Enter code 25LIFETEK at checkout. Enter code 25LIFETEK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BLACK NEW YORKER 54 PROFESSIONAL UMBRELLA: Is a large, oversized rain umbrella designed for the business professional, golf, or everyday life. With sleek styling, including a black windproof canopy, ergonomic handle with rubberized comfort grip finish, and an auto open mechanism, the New Yorker by LifeTek is the perfect umbrella for the metropolitan lifestyle.
- KEEPS YOU DRY: Every LifeTek umbrella canopy is made from 210T micro-weave fabric that is coated with Teflon water repellent technology that repels water and dries fast. This winning waterproof combination and its large, two person capacity will cover and keep you dry when you need it most
- BUILT STRONG TO FIGHT THE WIND: We engineer our umbrellas to be reliable wind resistant and to stand the test of time. Every full size LifeTek umbrella uses a premium gauge fiberglass shaft and an 8-rib windproof frame made from high-grade resin and fiberglass to provide the perfect balance of strength and flexibility to fight the wind.
- DIMENSIONS: Closed Length: 36.5 in., Canopy Arc: 54 in., Coverage Diameter: 47 in., Weight 24 oz.
- PEACE OF MIND REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: Every LifeTek umbrella comes with a two year "Peace of Mind" replacement guarantee against defects in our premium materials and quality workmanship.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
WE BUILD A BETTER UMBRELLA
LifeTek’s professional umbrella series is a favorite choice for anyone with an active lifestyle and who demands the very best in rain protection. When you’re on the go, you need an umbrella that is stylish, easy to operate, and that will stand up to your busy lifestyle. LifeTek umbrellas are the perfect accessory to keep you dry when you need it most.
There are a lot of umbrella choices today, but few stand the test of time. At LifeTek, we build a better umbrella – stylish, reliable, durable, and highly wind resistant. Through continuous innovation and engineering, LifeTek has created a proven series of full-size, lifestyle umbrellas that are available in a variety of timeless colors.
Quick Deploy Auto Open Mechanism.
When rain threatens, LifeTek’s large canopy umbrellas open fast with our convenient auto open mechanism. A simple push of the integrated opening button quickly deploys the Teflon protected canopy to shield you from the rain, wind and skin damaging UV rays.
Superior Water Repellency & UV Sun Protection.
We exclusively use LifeTek’s premium micro-weave 210T thread-count fabric that boasts superior strength, a denser fabric weave, and Teflon’s water repellent treatment with Quick Dry technology. Our premium micro-weave canopies provide excellent UV sun protection, with UPF ratings as high as UPF60+.
Enhanced Wind Resistance.
LifeTek frames are engineered for strength and reliability and to provide maximum wind resistance. A premium gauge, fiberglass shaft creates superior strength for the New Yorker, and is combined with an eight rib, wind-flex frame structure that delivers the perfect balance of strength and flexibility to fight the wind.
LifeTek umbrellas are styled using our signature colors that include Classic Black, Navy Blue, Dark Red, and Forest Green. These timeless colors and premium finishes will compliment every occasion, and are a favorite travel accessory for both men and women.
For Everyday Life.
LifeTek umbrellas are styled using timeless colors and finishes that compliment every occasion, and are a favorite accessory for men and women who demand the very best. Equipped with a sleek and stylish Comfort Grip handle with silver accents, staying dry never looked so good!
- Product Dimensions: 38 x 3 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B013SQ49MW
- Item model number: 4414803
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 12, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
235 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-6 of 235 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Coming up on the one year point and will say I'm very happy with the performance. I've used this in 30-40mph winds and it's held on strong. At first glance, you can see it's well made. In fact, it is quite heavy and sturdy - that's not a bad thing. To truly make it through high winds, those light-weight, flimsy umbrellas have no chance. So you need it to be sturdy. But it's not so heavy that it strains your arm. It has a push-button mechanism to open and it opens rather gently and smooth. Some umbrellas open abruptly and you wonder how many times it can handle that kind of abuse. The tie-around band to secure it is velcro - probably wouldn't be my first choice (buttons last longer) but it also comes with a sheath that fits over the umbrella snugly to keep it under control when not in use.
In addition to being sturdy, you need decent coverage when walking distances in the rain. This product gives you more than enough coverage, especially if you wear a backpack. With a slight tilt backward, you can protect your backpack and still keep the rain off you. One thing (and this is true of all large umbrellas), you have to be mindful of other pedestrians. My experience is people usually get out of my way when they see a large umbrella. So, yeah, I like the intimidation factor. (haha)
What really impressed me with this company was my first umbrella arrived with a slight gap in the ring near the tip. It didn't affect the operation of the umbrella and I was just going to live with it, but decided to ask the company about it. I was informed that it was in fact not normal and they immediately shipped me a replacement. From the things I've read about LifeTek, they seem to stand by their products and put thought into the quality of what they sell.