That's What She Said - The Party Game of Twisted Innuendos
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- An outrageous party in a box, perfect for your next get-together or adult game night. It’s the board game equivalent of spiking the punch!
- Great for parties! Fast paced and hilarious on every turn—a naughty twist to Cards Against Humanity.
- This game is as dirty as your mind wants it to be. Play with different friends for wildly different outcomes!
- 458 Cards (400 White Phrase Cards and 58 Red Setup Cards) | 4+ players | 30-60 min | Ages: 17+
- Play it pre-funk, post funk... ANY-funk! Take this with you to bachelor or bachelorette parties, ladies night out, holiday parties, college reunions, and 21st birthdays.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
We all say it. Now lets play it.
that’s what she said, the hilarious party game of twisted innuendos and raucous gameplay where sidesplitting laughter and sip-spitting cocktails is the norm. you may, in fact, wet your pants.
this outrageous party in a box has players matching hilarious red setup cards to the funniest white phrase cards. designed for four or more adults, the game includes 400 white phrase cards and 58 red setup cards.
"This game is as dirty as your mind wants it to be!"
Ladies' Night Out
wanna know if your friend is a super freak? bring that's what she said to the next girls night and learn all your friend's dirty secrets.
that's what she said is the perfect game to bring to [adult] family game... but only if you can handle hearing your best friend (or dad) say ridiculously dirty things!!
brides and bridesmaids! host the ultimate bachelorette party by bringing that's what she said—it’s the board game equivalent of spiking the punch.
You’ll never see your friends the same way again.
designed for four or more players, that's what she said takes 30-60 minutes to play. unlike other party games, all the cards within the game are designed to work together to maximize the evening's hilarity and minimize those awkward well-that-wasn't-funny moments. also, after each round, players can discard one card that doesn't tickle their pickle (that's what she said!) and redraw to keep their hand funny and fresh. the player known to be the kinkiest of the bunch is the first judge, and starts the game by reading a red setup card to the group, while the remaining players select the most inappropriate card from their hand for consideration. the judge awards the winner the red setup card as a marker, and the first player to collect five saucy setup cards wins.
Our fans are saying:
"A better version of Cards against Humanity"
"We laughed until we cried!”
"Always a hit at any party!”
"Funnier than Cards Against Humanity as there is more innuendos."
"This game takes funny and inappropriate comments to a whole new level!"