4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support. File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Over-Ear Studio Headphones in black. Open construction, wired
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Open over-ear headphones, ideal for professional mixing, mastering and editing
- Perfect for studio applications thanks to their transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship - Made in Germany. Coiled connecting cable . Nominal sound pressure level 96 dB
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m coiled cable). Headphone frequency response - 5 - 35.000 Hz
|Save on Quality Tripod by AmazonBasics|
AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag, 2-Pack $40.52
AmazonBasics Lightweight Mini Tripod, 4-Pack $21.99
AmazonBasics 50-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag, 4-Pack $49.99
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Studio Classic
Professional users all over the world have relied on our classic series for years: DT 770 / 880 / 990 PRO. As a studio reference they shone with detailed resolution and a very transparent sound.
The DT 990 PRO is the open studio headphone offering spacious sound for long mixing and listening sessions in comfort and without fatigue.
The Reference for the Studio
The wide stereo image and balanced, transparent sound makes the DT 990 PRO a reliable reference point in the studio and a trusted companion for producers and audio engineers. The DT 990 PROis a reliable tool for studio monitoring, mixing and mastering, as the highly sensitive transducers ensure the smallest adjustments in panning, EQ or dynamics can be easily heard.
Spacious, Open Design
With its open design, the DT 990 PRO has an airy, spacious sound with a sense of depth and ambience that complements room acoustics captured in recordings. The controlled bass and enhanced treble ensure an exceptionally detailed frequency response. The low frequencies are precise and powerful, without being overbearing, while top end is clear and very present without sounding shrill.
Total Comfort and One-Sided Cable
The sturdy steel headband gives the headset a secure fit. Soft, adjustable ear cups contribute to great wearing comfort for extended periods. The cable, which is attached on just one side, accommodates frequent adjustment and removal of the DT 990 PRO without cable tangles. Its extra light weight construction makes it very easy to wear.
Difference from the DT 990 Edition Version
The DT 990 Edition headphones for the home and the DT 990 PRO studio headphones: Both are identical in sound. Identical sound transducers are used. However, the edition models have a slightly softer headband for music enjoyment at home while the Pro model sits somewhat tighter on the head, in order to stay in position with frequent movements during a studio session. In addition, the PRO version is delivered with a spiral cable and the edition version with a straight cable.
|DT 770 PRO||DT 880 PRO||DT 990 PRO|
|Construction Type||Closed (strong noise isolation)||Semi-Open (low noise level)||Open (noise escapes)|
|Sound||Prominent bass, less spatial, transparent, detailed||Neutral, relaxed, relatively spatial, more restrained bass, transparent||Balanced bass and treble, analytical, very spatial, transparent|
|Cable (length and type)||16 Ohm: 3 m straight cable, 32 Ohm: 1.6 m straight cable, 80 Ohm: 3 m straight cable, 250 Ohm: 3 m coiled cable||3 m coiled cable||3 m coiled cable|