- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 28 x 20 inches ; 56 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 62 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00QNKBI0W
- Item model number: 07.6380.1060
- Average Customer Review: 23 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #264,426 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Ocean Kayak Prowler 13 Angler Sit-On-Top Fishing Kayak
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ocean Kayak's performance hull is fast, stable, and quiet, with a frame designed to handle calm or rough waters.
- A durable, four-way-adjustable Comfort Plus seat supports all-day paddling, with comfort for any body type.
- The Prowler 13 Angler's large easy-to-open Click Seal front hatch offers easy access to bow-to-stern internal storage and accommodates multiple rods for safe storage below deck.
- Easily store coolers, crates, tackle boxes, bait wells, and SCUBA tanks in the rear oversized tank well.
- Includes two cup holders and two paddle keeps; measures 13 feet 4 inches and weighs 56 pounds; capacity of 325 pounds. Lifetime warranty on the hull.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Ocean Kayak Prowler 13 Angler Kayak hit the perfect balance of speed, maneuverability, performance and stability. This kayak performs well in almost any water application but youll notice the superb performance in breaking surf and rough seas.
Length: 13 ft 4 in / 4.06 m, Width: 28 in / 71.12 cm, Weight: 56 lb / 25.4 kg, Capacity: 325 lb / 147.42 kg, Leg Room To Peg: 51 in / 129.5 cm, Number of Paddlers: 1 - Single/Solo, Type of Kayak: Sit on Top, Hatches Incl: 2, Optional Hatches: 0, Material: Polyethylene, Made in: USA
Color: Brown Camo
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 23 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now for some "negatives" (I'm picky). I'm like how they included fishing rod holders. It saved me from buying about 25-50 dollars worth of parts to get my own and then the time to install. I do wish the holders were installed a bit more forward. It can be awkward trying to put your rod, net, or whatever back when you are done. The center dry hatch is more of a moist hatch. Water will splash into your boat, and for some reason the center hatch just doesn't keep water out. Your stuff probably won't get soaked, but it might if you tip it over/take on a lot of water. This issue can probably be solved with a big enough rubber fitting. Which leads me into my next point. The boat is rated for 400-450 pounds of weight (you+gear). If you weigh around 220 or more buy universal scupper plugs, you will take on a fair amount of water (I weight 260 pounds and generally bring about 20 lbs of gear if even that) This isn't necessarily a bad thing in the summer, but your kayaking season will end sooner rather than later if live in a place with four seasons, and don't plug the scuppers. Especially since Ocean Kayak weight limits are between that range depending on your comfort level with how much water you take on. I would at least recommend plugging the holes underneath where you sit (bad placement in my opinion) and the bungee well. Nobody wants a wet butt, and you might not want your gear in the bungee well wet either. With all of that said, if you do not want to get wet do not buy a kayak. You can plug every hole, have on neoprene waders, rubber boots, and water proof spray every portion of the boat, but the fact is you will get wet in a kayak. Kayak paddles will drip, and the occasionally wave my splash you. My final negative is the seat provided isn't particularly comfortable for more than an hour. Ocean Kayak does have an upgrade though.
To review, this Kayak is fast, stable, and tracks well. You get some cool angler in mind features, and lots of storage. The negatives are Ticky tacky things, like the wishing the supplied fishing rod holders were moved up a bit, or the placement of the middle scupper hole not being under your butt. That being said this is a wonderful kayak in the kayak sense (fast, tracks well, while for its size, and stable), and amazing in the general fishing sense(transducer sized scupper holes, fishing rod holder, tackle box straps). This thing also isn't too heavy to carry around with one person.