Lsushine Craft Ink Pad Stamps Partner Diy Color,15 Color Craft Ink Pad for Stamps, Paper, Wood Fabric (pack of 15)
- Applicable to fabric, wood, paper, scrapbooking card-making, posters, notepads, journals, . These are excellent for many different kinds of projects.
- Can write CARDS, write a letter, writing a diary of hou
- You can use it for other kind of craft as well. Use your imagination.
- Each Size: 2.95 x 1.97 x 0.97 inch / 7.2 x 5.2 x 1.8 CM
- The color stayed pretty. Multiple Color for selection: Red, Black, Dark blue, Purple, Dark green, Light green, Light blue, Gold, Silver, Yellow, Pink, Orange. After the ink is dry on paper, it is waterproof.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Because the more delicate sponge. If you think it will be relatively dry, We suggest dropping a small amount of water into it
Color: 15 Various colors
DIY for scrapbook, writing letter, greeting card, wedding decor.
This is a very good gift for children. Children will love it very much.
There are many colors. Free to choose their own favorite use and mix
Do more delicate, so rich reservoir of oil.Because the more delicate sponge.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: 100% Money back guaranteed! If you're not completely satisfied with our products or services, just feel free to contact us and we'll make it right!
Customers who bought this item also bought
191 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 191 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(the stamps I used are like 1cm by 1cm, really small. If you can tell in the picture, it’s Kiki, from Kiki’s delivery service!!)
-One came cracked BUT the ink still worked. I put tape on it, I hope it helps.
-The pink does not like to work with rubber stamps, it CAN work, but it makes for messy images.
-Gold and Silver sort of work, but I wouldnt suggest it for stamping.
-None of my colors were dry! All of them work.
-The little containers stack. Makes keeping them together easy. (see third photo. I also keep them in a plastic bag just to ward off the ink drying out. )
- Most inks worked nice with the rubber stamps, making crisp prints. (Most, not all. Use a steady hand, friends.)