- Get a Holiday Mickey or Minnie plush for $5 when you purchase $50.00 or more of select toys offered by Amazon.com. Find the Mickey and Minnie Holiday Plush eligible for this offer here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DTPRSVP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Guess Who? Board Game" and save 34% off the $17.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Guess Who? Board Game
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Contains two plastic game units
- Contains 48 Small Face Cards
- Contains deck of 24 mystery face Cards
- Illustrated Instructions included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Guess the mystery person, when you feel that you are sure you have the right person.
The first player to guess the other players hidden character wins. Game Setup: Each player takes their game board of 24 faces and places one of 24 mystery cards in the empty frame in each game board. This card represents the character your opponent has to guess and the character you have to answer questions about.
Winning Moves Games
Guess Who ?
'Guess Who' is a classic two player game where opponents attempt to guess which character out of 24 possibilities their opponent has picked.
- Includes 2 plastic game units
- Built-in face frames and score keeping
- 48 small face cards
- Illustrated Instructions
Two Player Game
created by Ora and Theo Coster
1980's classic version
Allow your opponent to try to ask you questions pertaining to your chosen player's features. Only ask yes/no questions.
Develops your powers of deduction.
Guess the mystery person, when you feel that you are sure you have the right person. If you guess correctly, or if your opponent guesses incorrectly, you win the game.