Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
My First Lab Whodunnit? Microscope and Forensic Accessory Kit – Recreate and Solve a Crime Scene, Real Glass Optics with 10X Eyepiece, 4x, 10X, 40X Magnification
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Crime Scene Investigation – Is your child the inquisitive type? The My First Lab Whodunnit? Kit helps focus their curious nature and teaches them to learn and study evidence just like professionals do.
- My First Lab Whodunnit? Microscope – Microscope features include 10X Eyepiece, 4X, 10X, and 40X real glass optical lenses. The MFL-007 microscope can be used for any type of learning or sleuthing.
- Extensive 70 Piece Accessory Kit – Included Forensic Accessory Kit includes evidence bag, pH paper, evidence cards, ink pad, fiber samples, poly gloves, forceps, 5 microscope slides, cover slips, slide labels, 4 prepared slides, mini flashlight, doctors mask, police tape, and much more.
- Lighting – The Whodunnit? Microscope features upper and lower illumination allowing you to view slides or 3 dimensional objects such as coins and leaves. This gives you two microscopes in one. This first of its kind microscope includes a black light just like professional forensic inspectors would use.
- Experiment Guide – The included experiment guide will allow your child to solve mysteries with Major Inspector. Go undercover, search for clues, collect evidence, and solve various crime scenarios. Kit includes guided scenarios plus tips for further exploration
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Is your child the inquisitive type? The My First Lab Whodunnit? Kit helps children focus their curious nature and teaches them to learn and study evidence just like professional investigators do! With 4x, 10x, and 40x real optical glass lenses, dual focusing knobs, and 4 LED lights for examining different materials at different angles, the My First Lab Whodunnit? Model MFL-007 microscope can be used for any type of learning or sleuthing. This kit is great for introducing children to STEM early on and includes tons of suggested activities that can be completed using common household items for scientific fun that continues even after the cases have been cracked! Package includes (1) microscope with 4x, 10x, and 40x magnifications, (1) optical lens paper booklet, (1) “Top Secret” folder with evidence cards, (1) evidence envelope, (1) face mask, (1) finger print duster, (2) tweezers, (1) eye dropper, (1) fingerprint ink pad, (1) red stain bottle, (1) magnifying glass, (2) swabs, (1) roll of yellow caution tape, (2) bags of hair evidence, (1) blue stain, (1) pH tester, (1) mini flashlight, (2) bags of evidence, (4) premade evidence slides, (5) unused slides, and (1) user manual. Microscope requires 3 AA batteries, not included. Requires adult supervision.