Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Intermatic TN311 15 Amp Timer for Indoor Lights an..." and save 43% off the $15.40 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Intermatic TN311 15 Amp Timer for Indoor Lights and Decorations, Grounded
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This heavy-duty, grounded plug-in timer is easy to program and uses no electricity to operate
- This outlet timer provides up to 3 On/Off settings per day for control of your lamp, fan, air conditioner, holiday lighting and more
- This reliable 24 hour mechanical timer features a 3-wire grounded plug and receptacle and is backed by a limited 1-year warranty
- This indoor home-use timer switch plugs directly into the wall
- Features an easy to use manual override (on/off toggle)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Set it and forget it!
Set up your holiday lights with these easy-to-use timers.
- Holiday lighting
- Window air conditioners
- Personal computers
- Heavy-duty appliances
- CFL, LED lights
- Metal Halide and HPS light fixtures
TN311 Heavy Duty Indoor Timers
Indoor plug-in timers
Since 1891, Intermatic has been a family-owned business dedicated to delivering quality service to its customers. This steadfast commitment has helped Intermatic become a global leader in energy management solutions. Intermatic products cover a wide range of solutions, including facility management, municipalities, manufacturing, agriculture, and construction.
From mechanical to digital, basic to heavy-duty, the easy-to-install indoor plug-in timers meet demanding load schedules. Additional features include extended programming options for security and energy savings.
- 24-Hour programming
- Heavy-duty grounded outlets for higher electrical loads
- 3 on/3 off settings per day with removable trippers
- More on/off events with addition of extra trippers
- Minimum 30 minutes on/off time
- Grounded receptacle and 3-prong plug
- Plugs directly into wall outlet
TN311 Program Instructions
1. To Set Program:
Insert On and Off trippers into dial slots at desired On and Off times.
Do not insert trippers next to each other. Trippers must be pushed down firmly against dial surface.
2. To set time of day: turn dial clockwise one full revolution, then advance until arrow points to the current time.
The dark area denotes PM and the white area denotes AM.
3. Automatic Override Wheel:
Use the On - Off wheel at the top of the timer - turn wheel counter-clockwise only in the direction of the arrows.