|Screen Size||15.6 inches|
4-Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
WOWBOX 15.6 Inch Messenger Bag for Mens Vintage Canvas Leather Laptop Messenger Bags Men Business Briefcase Vintage Large Shoulder Bag School College Satchel (Gray)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Genuine Leather & Premium Canvas Materials----High-end classic buffalo leather sewed with durable 100% washed canvas fabric makes this messenger bag long-lasting use.seamless stitching, soft to touch and long-lasting durability.
- Numerous & Reasonable Designed Compartment----(1)One main shockproof padded storage compartment is designed for laptop, notebooks and file folders. (2)Two large front pockets are for easy access of frequent use stuffs. (3)Two inner wall pockets can store your cell phone, USB driver, keys and earphone. (4)One zipper pocket for important objects like wallets, confidential documents etc.
- Wide & Comfortable Strap---Adjustable and detachable strap makes it easy to handle and carry.Adjust it to your suitable length as what you wish.This satchel could also be a professional briefcase after detaching this strap.Wide and soft enough to make your shoulder free of fatigue.
- Stylish Multiplication ---This bag fits to youth for school, work or daily going out. Bottom is padded with foam which absorbs the damage from shocking.Decorative with metal buckle, easy magnetic latches,smooth zipper closure.
- The distinguishing feature of this messenger bag leather is that leather surface have disorderly wrinkles, scars, scratches that present the style of retro and wildness. When you pick up the leather, you can see the allochroic grounding.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Wowbox Genuine Leather and Vintage Canvas Messenger Bag
Crazy horse leather is a superior top layer leather,which is widely used to make into various bags, briefcase,shoes and many other objects.As the leather is genuine,it provides a classic retro looking.The more you use it,the more unique it appears.
The distinguishing feature of our bag leather is that leather surface have disorderly wrinkles, scars, scratches that present the style of retro and wildness. When you pick up the leather,you can see the allochroic grounding.To sustain the natural qualities of the Crazy Horse Leather, each batch of messenger bags may result in slight difference of color from the product pictures in the listing.
1.Apply cream or moisture lotion onto the leather surface,and use a soft cloth to complete the upkeep.
2.Avoid cleaning products with alcohol, turpentine or other mineral spirits as they will discolor and dry out leather.
Secure Closure Method ,For ergonomic design purpose
15.6" messenger bag owns double closure method for the outermost flap-over,with 2 Metal Buckles plus 2 Magnetic Snaps, to well-done secure your bag.
Considering that 15.6" messenger bag has large capacity to accomodate much more objects ,its 2 metal pin buckle could much more secure your objects inside the bag, compared with the convenience of magnetic snaps.
This leather messenger bag with neat organization,including
2 front slip pockets for iPad/booklet/books
1 main compartment with main secure zipper closure
1 inner individual padded laptop compartment with velcro closure,attached with 1 wall zipper pocket
4 inner slip pockets,including 2 pen holder and 2 bigger pockets for phone/card holder/small gadgets
1 rear A4 slim padded compartment with 2 secure magnetic clasps
Adjustable Comfortable Strap
Combine durable metal hardware, genuine leather and high-density canvas to make it a strong enough to bear loads.
Adjustable and detachable strap makes it easy to handle and carry.Adjust it to your suitable length as what you wish.
Geuine Thick Leather handle
Detach the strap to be a professional business briefcase.Really conveneintly carry it around in 2 ways.
Never allow water to soak into your bag. If the bag gets wet, do not use a hair dryer on it. Instead, absorb as much water as possible with a thick microfiber hand towel and allow the bag to air dry. Then, condition it again and store it.
Messenger bag:16"x 11"x 4" (Lx HxW)
Front slip pocket：7.5" x 10" (Lx H)
Shoulder strap: 27.5- 50.5 inches
1 x Leather Messenger Bag
1,149 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-4 of 1,149 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love this bag. I use it all day every day and it's the perfect size. It's not cumbersome at all yet can carry a whole ton of stuff. Also, in a place with a few hundered people with similar bags, I get a TON of compliments on it, so obvi it stands out.
Holla at my homies @wowbox
Now I need to get one for myself.
EDIT: Need to adjust my review of it. This bag seemed perfect... something lightweight and more stylish than a laptop bag, and I didn't want to be one of those dorky adults who wears a backpack. It worked well for a short while, but in the 6 or so months I've been using it, its cheapness has revealed itself. Basically, the magnets aren't strong enough to use the handle at all. If you try, they'll instantly release. I realise it has buckles, but they are an hassle to use, honestly. Furthermore, using the shoulder strap sort of "distorts" the flap with what little weight there is in it. What this bag really needs is a firm bottom and maybe a back panel, something like coroplast or even cardboard, sewn in, to keep the bag from losing its "shape" when loaded. Yes, it is inexpensive and if you're only carrying folders and papers, it may do well for you. However, if you're going to use it for carrying a laptop (even a small one like mine) or any kind of book(s), you're better off purchasing something else. My review modified from 4 stars to 2 stars.
Update: we were just at my daughters yesterday and I noticed my son in law with the messenger bag when he came home from work. I asked him how has it been working. He said that it not only is working well but when he goes to the meetings many people comment on it so I just thought I would put this in as I like to update my reviews if I noticed anything positive or negative over time.
What I had before:
1. Thule EnRoute Sling Pack; this is great for when I just need to hold my Macbook and / or iPad, phone, keys, and sunglasses. But that's about it. Also not as comfortable sling as I was expecting ( however, I have a larger Thule backpack that I LOVE )
2. Small black Armani messenger bag ( gift from gf ); perfect for just my iPad and small items.
3. Another white Armani classic sleeve shoulder bag ( another gift from my gf ); nice looking but white is not my thing as it does not hide dirt / grime at all and needs way more maintenance than I like. Not very comfortable either. Looks good and is functional for laptop / tablet, paperwork, etc.
Now on to my newest edition, the Wowbox Messenger Satchel bag. This is my go to lately especially because I need to have some paperwork with me for work / errands. I really love this bag so far. The magnets take a little getting used to, but the more and more I use this bag, they are becoming more 'normal' and super easy to use.
I love what I can put into this fairly compact bag ( 14" bag ). I have put a 13" Macbook Air which is a little snug but not a problem, but my 12" Macbook fits in the inner zippered compartment with room to spare. This compartment also has a smaller zippered area. The next larger area holds paperwork and there are fabric pockets in this area for phone, pens, battery charger, etc.
Then there are two large outer pockets. In one, I put my iPad and the other usually outgoing mail, receipts, etc.
On the back is a very large pocket which I put a notebook( s ) in.
The bag is also comfortable on my shoulder and looks GREAT. I love the style of this bag.
I also want the leather to get more and more 'beat up.' I can't wait in a couple of years when I have really broken it in and all the character shines through. There may be products out there that help maintain the nice leather appearance but that's not how I want to roll with this bag ;-)
Overall, great bag and a steal for the price.