|Fits as expected||
- Made in USA and Imported
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel!
- UNISEX FIT SIZING | this is a standard unisex sized, long sleeved t-shirt. Our model photos are the real thing - the actual shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He's 6' 2", 200 lbs and wearing a large
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago - way ahead of the curve. They're also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California
- 16" RULER ON FOREARM | Ruler is to scale. Fabric is a lightweight moisture wicking, anti-microbial construction.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the brand owner
How we got our start?The Ann Arbor T-shirt Company grew from a dorm room project between two friends at the University of Michigan, to a couple of 22 year olds sleeping in a warehouse alongside their printing press, to a business with 50+ employees and a few dogs shipping apparel all around the world from Michigan!
What makes our product unique?Most of our products are designed, printed, & embroidered completely in our Ann Arbor, MI factory. Our workers receive fair wages, healthcare, 401k matches, & meals. Machines, inks, & most inputs are U.S. sourced, & shirts mostly made of U.S. cotton. Producing in-house keeps quality up & prices low.
Why we love what we do?Printing is where art meets life. We love bringing all of our customers' ideas, passions, and identities to life with ink and thread. We use higher quality apparel that doesn't break the bank, but which we love to wear ourselves, and take great pride in seeing how much our fans react to our stuff!
The Ann Arbor T-shirt Company is composed of about 48 artists, screen printers, art techs, logistics professionals, embroiderers, and support staff, all operating out of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
We've got company soccer and kickball teams, catered employee lunches, a 401k match, and quarterly company parties around town. While we believe in treating our employees with respect as a matter of course, it makes business sense, too. Happy people make better shirts - cooler art, better prints, more exacting quality control, etc. From top to bottom, our people are proud of the product we produce, and can't wait to share it with you.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01AAXGBZY
- Item model number: 0-fish_sleevruler-man
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 7, 2016
- Average Customer Review: