- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00XPTIE3I
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #27,096 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Showers Pass Waterproof Breathable Multisport Crosspoint Wool Crew Socks
|Price:||$32.00 - $48.88|
- 40% Merino Wool
- Outer sock is made of 78% Nylon, 15% Polyester, 7% Spandex. Inner Sock is 40% Merino Wool, 40% Acrylic, 17% Polyester, 2% Spandex, 1% Nylon.
- Sizes: S/M – fits US Men 6-7 | M/L – fits US Men 7-10 | L/XL – fits Men 10-12 | XXL – fits Men 12-15.5 | S/M – fits US Women 7-9 | M/L – fits US Women 9-12
- A nylon exterior provides protective durability and abrasion resistance while hiking, running, cycling, walking or daily wear | A cushioned toe box provides exceptional comfort and foot care while engaging in outdoor sports and activities in wet weather while a reinforced heel reduces wear and increases longevity | Seamless construction increases waterproof properties and limits pressure points while engaged in outdoor activity
- 100% waterproof membrane is 3-D molded to a Merino wool knit interior for superior warmth and comfort. A proprietary micro-porous membrane allows for perspiration to escape, providing a breathable waterproof sock that is extremely lightweight. Merino wool interior is moisture wicking and anti-bacterial, which reduces odor
- Machine wash with cold water and tumble dry on low heat or hang dry. It is preferable to hang dry in order to avoid any shrinkage.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The lightweight Crosspoint Wool Crew socks are perfect for your outdoor pursuits; keeping you warm and dry whether you're hiking through the woods, skiing the slopes, or biking in cold, wet climates. Expect all day protection from three durable layers: a wear resistant knit exterior, a proprietary waterproof/breathable Artex membrane, and a anti-microbial, moisture wicking Merino Wool lining. With this innovative construction, we have literally broken the mold when it comes to waterproof socks. By utilizing a 3D molded knitting technique (each size uses its own mold to ensure precise sizing), the resulting sock feels and looks like a traditional sock. This in turn provides comfort while also eliminating weak points and creates a seamless feel - No more feeling like you're wearing plastic bags on your feet!
We set out to solve the soggy sock problem, and with our proprietary waterproof/windproof/breathable Artex membrane, a dream has become a reality. In short, the Artex membrane effectively turns any shoe into a windproof and rainproof solution for inclement weather. However, no waterproof sock would be effective if it did not allow for excess heat to ventilate naturally. There's no point in keeping your feet free of rain if they become inundated with sweat! That's why our Artex membrane is micro-porous; in effect, allowing your feet to breath while performing high endurance activities.
Crosspoint Wool Crew Sock Features
Constructed with three durable layers: a wear resistant knit exterior, a proprietary waterproof/breathable membrane, and a moisture wicking, anti-microbial merino wool lining. You can even wash the Crosspoint Wool Crew sock as you would a regular sock. Just tumble dry on low heat.
Besides providing waterproof and windproof properties, the Crosspoint Wool Crew socks are extremely durable thanks to three layers of abrasion resistant material. A durable nylon blend on the outside increases the longevity of the sock, while a reinforced heel and toe area provides a more cushioned, comfortable feel.
Higher performing, lighter, more flexible, more breathable membrane resulting in a more dexterous product that will allow for optimal freedom of movement in high endurance activities.
3D Molded Manufacturing
Unlike our competitors, our socks are formed in the shape of a 3-D foot, not a flat plywood foot shape. This offers a better fit and feel with no seam-like ridges. Each size uses its own mold to ensure a more ergonomic fit.
Waterproof Breathable Membrane
Proprietary Showers Pass Membrane
The Artex waterproof membrane is an ultra-thin PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) breathable membrane whose molecular structure allows the membrane to stretch while the pores of the membrane do not. This provides a reliable level of waterproof/breathable protection, while also providing a means for excess body heat to ventilate from the garment, so you don't overheat.
Thermal Bonded Construction
Thermally adhering the waterproof membrane to the knit interior and exterior decreases slippage while walking, creates a more dexterous product and eliminates potential weak points.
- 3-layer construction: knit exterior - proprietary waterproof membrane - knit exterior
- Ergonomic fit due to a proprietary 3-D laminating process
- Microporous waterproof membrane allows the sock to ventilate in order to decrease sweat accumulation
- Inner: 40% Merino Wool, 40% Acrylic,17% Polyester, 1% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Outer: 78% Nylon, 15% Polyester, 7% Spandex
- Moisture wicking
- Mid-calf waterproof protection
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is completely outside of intended use but I'm also a bit of a wake boarder in Oregon and winter time we get ten footers once in a while. Took these with me under my booties and fins, my feet weren't numb for the first time.
I'd like to give you more money please
I went right through water instead of avoiding it, to keep my pace up for long days. After a good over the top dunking, I would take a break, take my shoes and these off, and wring these out. A little water would come out. But my under socks stayed as dry as usual based on foot sweating..... and .. no soggy, squish boots. Very happy with these, may start wearing them all the time.
Still these will do the job in a rain storm!!