- Looks like a watch, acts like a smartwatch. Smartphone notifications, activity tracking, custom goal setting, sleep monitoring, customizable buttons & automatic time zone updates
- Charging not required, estimated 12 months battery life based on usage; a gentle buzz lets you know when you receive a smartphone notification: texts, calls and updates
- Compatible with Android and iOS smartphones, specifically with Android OS 5.0 or higher, iOS 9.0 / iPhone 5 and above; Bluetooth smart-enabled with an improved data transfer of 4.1 Low Energy
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Our smartwatches use Bluetooth technology to connect to your phone. When a notification or alert arrives, a gentle buzz lets you know right away.
No Charging Needed
Our battery-powered smartwatch keeps you connected, no charging needed.
With built-in activity tracking, you can track your everyday accomplishments: steps, distance and calories burned.
Pick Your Presets
Control your music, check the date, set a personal goal and more-assign a function to your buttons.
Check Your Commute Time
See your commute time with just the push of a button.
Swap Your Straps
Customize your smartwatch to fit your style with swappable straps.
|Q Goodwin Hybrid Smartwatch||Q Commuter Hybrid Smartwatch||Q Machine Hybrid Smartwatch||Q Nate Hybrid Smartwatch||Q Grant Hybrid Smartwatch||Q Gen 4 Explorist HR Touchscreen Smartwatch|
|Music Controls||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Control & Store Music on Watch|
|Heart Rate Tracking||-||-||-||-||-||✓|
|Charging / Battery Life||No Charging Required / 4-6 Month Battery Life||No Charging Required / 4-6 Month Battery Life||No Charging Required / 4-6 Month Battery Life||No Charging Required / 4-6 Month Battery Life||No Charging Required / 4-6 Month Battery Life||1 Hour Rapid Charge / Approx. 1 Day Battery Life|
|Auto Update Time & Date||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|View Multiple Time Zones||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Customization||Customizable Buttons + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Customizable Buttons + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Customizable Buttons + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Customizable Buttons + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Customizable Buttons + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Custom & Social Dials + Interchangeable Watch Bands|
A new hybrid with a minimalist design, Q Commuter uses smart technology to send you discreet notifications, view a second time zone and more. Customize the three buttons to perform your favorite functions from controlling your music to finding your phone. Powered by the Fossil Q App, Fossil Q Hybrid Smartwatches are compatible with Android OS 5.0+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
- Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 4.8 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B076B2HS49
- Item model number: FTW1149
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 8, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fossil|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||leather calfskin|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||4.16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
34 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 34 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Show in History (was off). I set it to On
- Show as Banners (was on, but set to Temporary) I set this to Permanent
Once I opened it all up, the text notifications started working on the Fossil watch.
Battery life is going strong. Still over 80% after a couple of months.
1) Watch face is smaller than I anticipated
2) The leather band is MUCH darker than the image, which I'm very not happy about
3) The watch hands and gray markers to indicate the hours are actually white. I feared they would be glow in the dark but was happy it's not.
That said, I'm happy enough to keep it and it's worked great so far.