Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rode NT4 X/Y Stereo Condenser Microphone
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Amazon as the seller is the ONLY authorized Fulfilled by Amazon Dealer, and purchases from unauthorized dealers carry No Warranty
- Offers a perfect X/Y stereo array without the need for matched pair microphones, complex stereo bars and equipment
- Captures a realistic stereo field using a single microphone
- Acoustically matched pair of 1/2” cardioid condenser capsules fixed in a perfect 90° near-coincident alignment provide a faithful stereo array
- Ideal for drum overheads, percussion, choir vocals, environmental recording and sound design in a studio or in the field
- Can be powered by a 9V battery, in addition to 48V phantom power
- Includes stereo XLR and 3.5mm cables to instantly record to a mixing console, portable recorder or camera
|Save on Quality Tripod by AmazonBasics|
AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag, 2-Pack $40.52
AmazonBasics Lightweight Mini Tripod, 4-Pack $21.99
AmazonBasics 50-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag, 4-Pack $49.99
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Dual power operation; 9V Battery or 48V Phantom Power
- Custom stereo cables included - 5 pin stereo XLR, Minijack (Via included cable) and dual 3-pin XLR (via included cable)
- Includes custom twin head windshield WS4, RC4 case and 5-pin Minijack and XLR stereo cables
X/Y Stereo Condenser Microphone
The NT4 stereo microphone offers a perfect X/Y stereo array without the need for matched pair microphones, complex stereo bars and equipment. Simply place the microphone and capture a realistic stereo field using a single microphone. Combining an acoustically matched pair of 1/2” cardioid condenser capsules fixed in a perfect 90° near-coincident alignment, the NT4 instantly creates a stereo array ideal for drum overheads, percussion, choir vocals, environmental recording and sound design.
- Dual externally biased 1/2” capsules with gold sputtered diaphragm
- Capsules closely matched with full frequency response
- Surface mount circuitry
About RØDE Microphones
RØDE Microphones are a uniquely Australian owned and operated audio company. Our home is in beautiful Sydney, just 20km west of Sydney's downtown area and right near the home of the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
Comprising three warehouses with a total footprint of over 110,000 square feet, the RØDE state-of-the-art plant has precision machinery and an international team of more than 250 people across highly skilled disciplines: electronics engineering, industrial design, technical engineering, robotics, audio and acoustics engineering, metal production, toolmaking, injection-mould technology, logistics, assembly, quality control, finance, marketing and sales.
As well as our main campus in Sydney, we have offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Seoul. Our extensive distributor and 6000-strong storefront network ensures RØDE Microphones are sold in 117 countries – and growing – making RØDE a truly global company.