4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
USB 3.0 Network Adapter, CableCreation Gold Plated USB to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, No Driver Required, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Gold Plated USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female Ethernet adapter supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps. With Safe and Stable REALTEK IC Chipset Model is RTL8153. Backward compatible with 2.0/1.1 standards
- Supports crossover detection, auto-correction and Wake-on-LAN (WOL). Supports Windows (32/64 bit) 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS 10.5 /10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.12.Does not support Windows RT or Android. ***Note: this adapter is not compatible with Nintendo Switch
- No driver software required (Except Mac OS 10.11), Supports backpressure routing and IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) systems. Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az
- High-bandwidth of Super Speed USB 3.0 interface at up to 5 Gbps, the USB 3.0 to Ethernet adapter future-proofs your network connection with 1000 Mbps Ethernet while maintains a backwards compatibility with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- CableCreation 24-month product replacement warranty and lifetime friendly technical support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
CableCreation Focus to the Ideal Design of All of Our Quality Cables
CableCreation is not Only a Brand But Also a Creative Team With Own Factory manufacturing
CableCreation is Confident to Offer All Buyers two years Warranty
Side 1: USB 3.0 A Male Gold Plated Shell
Side 2: RJ45 10/100/1000 Gigabit Female
Cable: Triple Shielded
Cable Length: 10CM
Cable Color: Black Color
No driver software is required, plug and play
Supports 10/100 /1000Mbps auto-sensing
Supports USB 3.0 2.0 and 1.1
Supports Wake-on-LAN and RealWoW (Wake-on-LAN)Technology
Supports twisted pair crossover detection and tonect Computer to USB 2,auto-correction(HP Auto-MDIX)
Showing 1-8 of 241 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Updating this review (from 1 to 3 and now 3 to 5) due to Cable Creations reaching out to me in response to this review offering technical support. For some odd reason, this adapter is working this morning (no changes anywhere). This was both on my MacBook air and on my Ubuntu 16.04 computers. I use the Ubuntu for my daily work, so will leave it in place for the day to see how it goes. If all goes well, will update to 5 stars with an unexplainable failure that was apparently temporary.
I will have to see what Amazon wants to do.
BTW, the ping latencies differences are likely as Speedtest selected different servers but the latencies should not have much of an affect on the up/down speeds. Just not great if you are gaming and need a fast response, ie. low network latency... or VoIP phone call for that matter! ;-)
* It's actually plug and play! Verified working on Mac OS X 10.10 with no drivers. This convenience is worth a lot to me.
* The link status indicator is inside the unit. I have to hold it up at an angle to see if it's showing link. I don't think I would be able to see it at all if the RJ45 connector on the cable I'm using wasn't clear.
* There is no network activity indicator.
* The plastic casing was a little damaged, appears to be a manufacturing defect.