|Item Weight||48 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24.8 x 27 x 43.5 inches|
|Item model number||46216179FBL|
UNITERS 5yr Furniture Protection (Chairs, Stools & Seating Up to $899.99)from UNITERS
- UNITERS Furniture Protection provides national coverage for accidental damage including stains, rips, tears, burns, punctures, gouges, chips, dents, and water rings.
- For all covered claims, we will provide stain removal or repair of the covered item. If we are unable to remove the stain or repair your furniture, you will be offered a replacement item, Amazon Gift Card, or Cash to settle your claim.
- 24/7 claim management through WarrantyService.com
- Terms and conditions will be emailed to you within 72hrs of your purchase.
- Uniters Furniture Protection covers accidental stains and damage only. Coverage and claim limits apply. The manufacturer warranty supersedes this plan. This plan is not renewable or transferable. See Terms and Conditions for coverage details.
Steelcase Leap Fabric Chair, Black,46216179FBL
- Steelcase's no.1 selling ergonomic chair. livelumbar technology flexes with movements for ergonomic comfort.
- Liveback - mimics the natural spine shape throughout the workday. the leap chair's back changes its shape to conform to yours so you can work comfortably and stay comfortable longer.
- Natural glide system. recline and the seat glides forward enabiling you to recline and still stay visually oriented and reach your work. this encourages more varied postures, which means less static load on the spine.
- Cradle to Cradle Certification - Silver. Leap is up 98-percent recyclable by weight, depending on the options selected, and made of up to 30-percent recycled content.
- Scs indoor advantage certified. helps identify low-emitting products
- Steelcase's no1 selling ergonomic chair
- LiveBack - changes shape to mimic and support the movement of the spine
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Leap is a highly ergonomic chair that adjusts to fit your body, so you don’t have to adjust your body to fit the chair. Thanks to its LiveBack technology, the Leap chair back changes shape to mimic and support the movement of your spine. And with its simple and intuitive adjustments, it’s easy to adjust your Leap chair to fit you comfortably for the entire day. Steelcase Leap chair complete features are pneumatic seat-height adjustment, variable back stop, height-width-pivot-depth adjustable arms, black plastic frame, shell, base, arms, adjustable lumbar support, hard casters, fabric, open box refurb.
From the Manufacturer
The streamlined, stylish contour of the Steelcase Leap chair is just the beginning. The Leap is the first chair that actually changes shape to support your movements! With its Live Back technology, it moves dynamically as your back moves, mimicking the movement of your spine; the arms of the chair move in and out, forward and back; the seat glides forward so you can recline without leaving your vision and reach zone, and stay oriented to your work. Even when leaning forward, the seat edge flexes to relieve pressure on the back of the legs. In short, the Leap chair's ergonomic advances allow you to work comfortably, and more productively, in a proven healthy manner for extended periods of time.