Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Audeze LCD-3 Over Ear | Open Back Headphone | Zebr..." and save 31% off the $1,945.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Audeze LCD-3 Over Ear | Open Back Headphone | Zebrano Wood Rings | Leather
- Astonishingly lifelike sound: The LCD-3 is a time machine that puts you in the room with your favorite artists and musicians. The new LCD steel & leather suspension headband provides comfort for hours of listening pleasure.
- Diaphragms thinner than a human hair We use space-age materials to fabricate an ultra thin diaphragm four times larger than typical headphones delivering fast response times, dramatically reduced distortion, higher resolution and improved imaging.
- Luxuriously spacious: With powerful bass, a rich and engaging midrange, and a top-end that draws you into the music. Its rich, vibrant sound has scale and authority derived from a deep, ambient soundstage with exciting detail and dynamics.
- Patented Fazor Elements guide internal headphone soundwaves to avoid resonance producing a more accurate waveform.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE The manufacturer’s warranty includes 3 years on our drivers and 1 year on any cosmetic parts and accessories. Pertains only to issues stemming from manufacturing defect. Products purchased from unauthorized dealers (including those on the Amazon third-party marketplace) will not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The LCD-3 is a high-resolution headphone that always sounds musical, spacious, with powerful bass, an engaging midrange, and an extended top end. Its rich, vibrant sound has real scale and authority. It features a deep soundstage and reveals music in a very ambient way with exciting transparency and detail. The LCD-3’s natural timbre, especially through the midrange, has been called a thing of beauty. You’ll find yourself emotionally connected to the artist and music. Pair it with a high-quality headphone or integrated amplifier for best results. Its impedance is 110 ohms.
Audeze LCD-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones with Leather Earpads and Travel Case
Audeze started in 2008 in a garage (of course!) when its founders came across a revolutionary flexible circuit material developed for NASA. Realizing this could be a great advance in planar magnetic technology, they first started to make pro audio PA speakers, but dropped this project and started making headphones – the LCD-1.
Taking this first headphone to the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest, it was a tremendous hit, and that success launched the company. Hanging on that garage wall was the 2001 Space Odyssey poster, and that inspired the company’s name. The founders wanted a name that had something to do with a “journey through audio,” so Odyssey would be perfect, and that’s how the name Audeze (pronounced “odyssey”) was born.
AUDEZE'S PLANAR MAGNETIC TECHNOLOGY
Acoustically engineered for accuracy
Audeze’s innovative planar magnetic technology delivers clear and accurate sound that reveals everything on the recording.
Diaphragms thinner than a human hair
We use space-age materials in an ultra thin diaphragm four times larger than typical headphones for fast response times, dramatically reduced distortion, higher resolution and improved imaging.
Near zero distortion
Double-sided magnet arrays delivers a uniform driving force across the entire diaphragm for near zero distortion.
Patented Fazor Elements guide internal headphone soundwaves to avoid resonances for a more accurate waveform.
More on the LCD-3 Headphones
It’s luxuriously spacious, with powerful bass, a rich and engaging midrange, and a top-end that draws you into the music.
It’s imbued with sophisticated looks and beautiful hand-made rings. The quality of the entire structure provides years of trouble-free listening. Industrial Design by Audeze
We closely match our planar transducers, and match our beautiful factory-made wood rings by grain and color. Engineered and Handcrafted in Audeze's California Factory