Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Purdy 144153320 XL Series Cub Angular Trim Paint Brush, 2 inch
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2", xl cub angular Sash Brush, short ergonomic hardwood handle for hard to paint areas, same Brush head as xl glide series, nylon & Orel polyester blend
- Adds extra shine to your product
- Manufactured in United States
- Use with all paints
- Angular trim and short, natural hardwood handle
- Round edge, brushed copper ferrule
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Ideal for trim, touch-up and small surface projects such as window sash, small furniture, shutters, screens and moldings
|Save on AmazonBasics and SupplyMaster Safety Gear|
SupplyMaster Disposable Exam Nitrile Gloves, 400 pk $24.30
AmazonBasics Blue Light Blocking Safety Glasses, 12pk $54.99
AmazonBasics Noise Reduction Safety Earmuffs $11.99
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Why Choose Purdy
Purdy had its beginning in a converted 2 car garage in Portland, Oregon with 5 employees in 1925.
Founder, S. Desmond Purdy believed that handcrafting the finest painting tools may take a little longer but was the only way to 'build in' superior coverage and performance.
Our Most Popular Brush Line
Coating Types: Latex and Oil-Based Paints, Primers, and Stains.
Surface Types: Walls, Ceilings, and Trim.
Filament Materials: Tynex Nylon/Orel Polyester Blend.
Keep The Keeper
They help brushes last longer. Purdy engineers brush bristles to return to their most relaxed state after use.
Keepers help by guiding the bristles to return to their original state, maintaining premium form and extending its life. All Keepers are covered in wax to prevent water penetration and are designed for increased air flow, eliminating the potential for mold development.