Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Remington RM3000 16-Inch Reel Push Mower" and save 34% off the $79.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Remington RM3000 16-Inch Reel Push Mower
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This mower's 16-inch cutting path makes it ideal for light-duty yardwork
- Durable 5-blade adjustable reel cuts with ease
- Ergonomic handle with foam grip for user comfort
- Adjustable height positions from 0.75 - 2.5-inches featuring a 16-inch cutting path
- Large 10-inch wheels make maneuvering easy
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Not every yard needs an expensive lawn mower. This unit is push operated and is equipped with a dual lever height adjustment making it easy to find the height that works best for you. The RM1300 operates best on modest terrain conquering light to medium duty yardwork. This mower has a durable 5-blade adjustable reel to provide maximum performance. Adjustable cutting height positions from 0.75-2.5-inches featuring an 18-inch cutting path gives you the ability to cut the lawn the way you desire. The collection bag is included for your use to catch all your clippings while operating. This item is backed by a 2-year limited warranty for the assurance of quality you need.
Showing 1-7 of 265 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- No fuel or electricity needed. The mower is ready to go as soon as I push it on the ground. No need to deal with cords or refuel, so a great mower to have around if you're prepared for long outages in case zombies ever come, although mowing your grass would be the least of your concerns then...
- Low maintenance. I practically left this out in the elements for about a year and it hasn't rusted or degraded in the rain/sun although you probably should at least keep it under a cover for longevity. The metal blade part can rust from the morning dew, but I just hand-wipe a bit and let it sun/air dry. Sharpen the mower blades once in a while, and it's ready to go.
- Quiet. You won't be waking up your neighbors even if you want to mow during the wee hours for whatever the reason. Perfect if you're a vampire or just want to blow off your steam in the dark.
- It doesn't stir up dust. When I mow with a power mower without a dust mask on, I end up breathing enough dust and allergens to sneeze and feel the pollution in my lungs later. With this mower, I don't need to wear a mask that always irritate my skin.
- With the included removable grass catcher, I collect the grass to feed to my chickens. The catcher won't collect all grass cuttings, but it does a decent enough job if you mow at the right speed and angle. I get the catcher full of grass to feed my chickens every morning (literally 2-3 minute activity) while I let my dogs out, and I get healthy pastured organic eggs with dark orange yolks without worrying about my chickens getting killed by hawks and other predators. When my chickens don't get the grass, the yolk color turns pale yellow, along with more meat/blood spots in the eggs.
- Just as in any manual push mower, a hard debris or a small branch can stop the mower in its path, so you're best off avoiding/removing the obstacles or you can simply roll the blades back (I just use my foot) and the debris usually dislodge for you to continue mowing.
- All manual mowers have trouble handling taller grass, so this is good for touch ups or trimming, not for once in a while mowing of taller grass/weeds. When grasses get very tall, the mower may miss tall flowers/strands and it'll require extra effort/force to push the mower.
- The grass catcher can come off easily. I used a plier to bend the metal loops on the grass catcher for a tighter fit around the metal bar when I first got mine. Even then, the grass catcher kept falling off until I raised the height of the cutting blade. I keep mine in the 4th slot out of the 9 available slot heights and tightened the belt to keep the catcher from being dragged on the ground, and then the grass catcher finally stayed on.
It's very nice having a mower around that require no cord or other hassles. I often find myself mowing my backyard impromptu for no reason just because it happens to be there. If you have a decent sized yard, you'll no doubt want a riding mower or a power mower to perform good manicuring of your garden once in a while. However, if you don't mind using your muscles (I'm 115 lbs 5'5" lady) and get a decent exercise and sweat (forget sauna for health) for a productive activity, get this as a spare mower, especially if you have any pet you could feed fresh grass to.
I purchased a home and had a bunch of grass/weeds I neglected for a couple months. Used this thing and viola! It was cut.
The only thing it didn't do so well was those really long pieces of crab grass(?). I think the front bumper pushes them over and then the blades don't catch it.