& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- REVOLUTIONARY OPEN WORLD CO-OP: Far Cry 4 allows for a second player to drop in and out at any point, re-imagining the cooperative experience in the true spirit of Far Cry for the next generation.
- MASSIVE OPEN WORLD: Discover the most diverse Far Cry world ever created. With terrain spanning from lush forests to the snowcapped Himalayas, the entire world is alive…and deadly.
- ABUNDANT NEW WILDLIFE: From leopards, rhinos, black eagles, and vicious honey badgers, as you embark on your hunt for resources, know that something may be hunting you...
- NEW WAYS TO GET AROUND: Scout enemy territory from above in the all-new gyrocopter and then plummet back to earth in your wing suit. Climb aboard the back of a six-ton elephant and unleash its raw power on your enemies.
- POWERFUL NEW WEAPONS: Choose the right weapon for the job, no matter how insane or unpredictable that job might be. With a diverse arsenal, you’ll be prepared for anything.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Discover the Most Diverse Far Cry Open World Ever Created
Deadly and Abundant Wild Life
From leopards and lack eagles to vicious honey badgers, Kyrat is home to abundant wildlife. As you embark on your hunt for resources, know that something may be hunting you...
New Ways to Navigate
Scout enemy territory from above in the all-new gyrocopter and then plummet back to earth in your wing suit. Climb aboard the back of a six-ton elephant and unleash its raw power on your enemies.
Right Weapon for the Job
Choose the right weapon for the job, no matter how insane or unpredictable that job might be. With a diverse arsenal, you’ll be prepared for anything.
Play Open World Co-Op with a Friend
Not every journey should be taken alone. Far Cry 4 allows for a second player to drop in and drop out at any point, reimagining the co-op experience in the true spirit of next gen. Take over outposts, hunt, and discover and explore the living open world of Kyrat together.
In Far Cry 4, you won’t just explore Kyrat; you will also uncover its rich mythology. Transcend into the depths of your own mind and discover the spiritual world of Shangri-La, a fabled place sought after by mortals in hope of finding enlightenment. You will fight as a mythical warrior alongside a resilient and fearless white tiger – The Protector of Shangri-La. Work together to defeat the many evil enemies that have taken over Shangri-La, in the hope of restoring peace to the land of Kyrat.
SEQUEL TO THE #1 RATED SHOOTER OF 2012*
Built from the legendary DNA of its award-winning predecessor, Far Cry 4 delivers the most expansive and immersive Far Cry experience ever in an entirely new and massive open world. With integrated drop-in/drop-out open world co-op play, Far Cry 4 re-imagines the cooperative experience for the next generation. You’ll now be able to discover and explore the living open world of Kyrat together.
Hidden in the towering Himalayas lies Kyrat, a country steeped in tradition and violence. You are Ajay Ghale. Traveling to Kyrat to fulfill your mother’s dying wish, you find yourself caught up in a civil war to overthrow the oppressive regime of dictator Pagan Min. Explore and navigate this vast open world, where danger and unpredictability lurk around every corner. Here, every decision counts, and every second is a story. Welcome to Kyrat.
*Based on Metacritic as of 12/18/2012
Showing 1-8 of 461 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Luckily I was able to simply return this flawed gem to Amazon w/o having to waste any more time on it, apparently none of the people looking for help on Ubisoft's forums were as lucky. Kudos to Amazon for watching their customers back.
I m am used to modding games, so I almost did not buy it because there were really not many mods for it. Even without the mods, if you are a fan of skyrim, you will probably like this. The graphics and animation shorts are super realistic and the story line makes sense. In this game you are the person who is entrusted with the task of liberating a country from the cruelty and rule of a ruthless tirant.. I could have cared less for the dream like campaign sections. I went through these sections of the game in god mode to get done quicker. You can play this game with unlimited ammo by modding it yourself with note pad, as you will not find many mods in Nexus for this game. If you are an experienced modder and you know how to back up original game files, you can get god mode and or unlimited ammo by locating the GamerProfile.xml file in the Documents > My Games > Far Cry 4.
Then open the file with Notepad. Scroll down and look for the line <GameProfile > and replace it with <GameProfile UnlimitedAmmo="1" GodMode="1" >. If you do not want god mode then just type <GameProfile UnlimitedAmmo="1" . After this make the file read only or you will have to go through this process again in the future. Be sure to optimize your nvidia setting trough nvidea game optimizing software before you make the changes. If you need to use nvidea game optimizing software after you made this modification, all you have to do is to turn the "read only off" on the properties of the file. Then after you have run the nvidea software to optimize your game, make the modification again as the optimization process will erase the changes you made.
The game is awesome with or without the mod.
My you tube channel that shows the game play. Bear in mind I recorded at a lesser frame rate and resolution so it wouldn't take ages to upload.
1. Great graphics!!! I'm running an 8GB Card so it can take all settings max on 1080p.
2. Fun style of play. Easy learning and feel.
3. World is huge and I mean huge! They give you excellent modes of transportation. I barely use quick travel.
4. The story is a bit bizarre but once you get involved it's fun. I love stealth.
5. Customize game play. It lets you disable and enable a wide variety of options.
1. Night time is way to short! I like to do my jobs at night and its not very realistically dark like Far Cry 2 and it only lasts for around 10-15 minutes.
2. No weather affects unless you call wind a weather affect! One of my favorite thing was storms in Far Cry 2. This game, not one!
3. No multiple save options in campaign mode. Sometimes I like to save a new slot so I can go back later. Nope not this time.
4. No option to make it virtually impossible to beat. I like games that ramp up the difficulty. This only has 3 options, easy medium and hard. Where's infamous! When I get hit I want to get hit not feel like something annoying is shooting at me.
5. Check out the screen shot. It has some graphic issues but not much.
All and all this game fun to play and has great game play but it's the little things that matter to me. I figured Ubisoft would at least put weather in the mix. The night affects being shortened really put me in a downer mode. Very disappointing with that. As being a long fan of the Far Cry series, I believe this was made mainly for graphics and not for the true Far Cry fans who enjoy the realism.
If your looking for a visually stunning game then buy it. If your into more realism type of game, I would say buy it too because than your giving them money to make the next Far Cry hopefully more realistic all around. Either way is a win win for me:)
So I completed the game and went back and played Far Cry 3. Wow this game is a major upgrade compared to Far Cry 3. I changed my rating to 5 stars because of this. It's a lot more smoother and lot better graphics. Also it seems more realistic and has better stealth options. The pros outweigh the cons in this title based off of previous games.