Wired E-Sport Earphone Noise Cancelling Stereo Bass Gaming Headphone With Mic , KEKU 3.5mm Hifi Earbuds with Extension Cable and PC Adapter for PC, Laptop and Cellphones (red)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WIDDE application: Use extension cord, desktop adapter and microphone, sports headphones can not only with the most common mobile phones, such as iPhone, Samsung, iPad, Google with the use, but can be used with PC, notebook computers, compressors.
- Comfortable sports: These earplugs are made of memory cotton and provide an inner earring that makes it comfortable for the ear. Do not worry about walking, yoga, reading, thinking and relaxing.
- Decent sound and high fidelity performance: the sound quality is very good, and to prevent the fact that external noise left you a deep impression. Strong bass stereo makes the beat more energetic and activates you during the sport. Start enjoying live music with these stereo headphones in headphones! Good headphones ipod, iphone, mp3, ipad, tablet and Android device.
- Common for everyone's ear: Packed with 3 pairs of inner rings and silicon earplugs (large, medium and small). So this headset can be used by everyone, do not worry about the size.
- Full length cable length: total cable length up to 2.2m. As a result, headphones with a microphone can fully meet the player's requirements during the game.
|Save on Quality Keyboards and Mouse by AmazonBasics|
AmazonBasics 3-Button USB Wired Mouse (Black), 30-Pack $6.99
AmazonBasics Wired Keyboard and Wired Mouse , 10-Pack $121.12
AmazonBasics Wired Keyboard, 10-Pack $81.65
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
KEKU Wired E-Sport Earphone, 3.5mm Hifi Earbuds
stylish design, bring you a new experience and feelings.
E-Sport Earphone with Extension Cable
Cable of the Earphone Length: About 1.6m
Total Cable Length: About 2.2m
Noise Cancelling Stereo Bass and HiFi Performance
It blocks out the outside noises really impressed game players.
HiFi performance make you feel immersive when you play games.
Noise cancelling stereo bass increases your sense of picture.Magnetic design allows you to better storage, to experience more fashion.
Frequency Response Range: 20Hz-20KHz
Sensitivity ( 1KHz ): 102 + 3db ( Maximum 1KHz )
Input Power: Maximum 5mA
Drive unit: 10mm
1* G20 3.5mm Sport Earphone
1 Set Small Ear Tips
1 Set Mediun Ear Tips
1 Set Large Ear Tips
1 Cord Clip
1 Set Ear Hanging
258 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They're aren't any instructions for what some of the extras do, like what the tiny, round, black piece is for. I also wasn't sure about the noise cancelling pieces, but am fairly certain it goes on like I have it for the right side. Unfortunately, the bud doesn't stay in with it like that, so having it like the left is my only option. They're made of silicone, so you don't have to take the bud pieces off.
The main cord is actually really long, more than expected! I'm glad for the clip, so I can clip some of it out of the way. I also really like the extension (definitely won't need that for regular use!) and dual port. The latter is one I could take to work, and share my music if a coworker forgot theirs.
The sound is really good too. The volume slider is legit, and having it all the way minus is basically the mute button, so that's cool. I'll know more tonight on how well the noise reduction, comfortability, and sound/bass are.
So far, I'd definitely buy again!
After using these for a few weeks, I must say how impressed I am with the bass, even when only using one earbud. They do get uncomfortable after awhile, but I would definitely buy these again.
Cons: (1) Bass is a little bit too much, but it is fine. (2) The adapter is good, but cannot be used for iPhone earbuds, as I tried: when u put an iPhone earbuds into the adapter, u can hear but u cannot speak.
sound great but don't stay in ear very well no matter which end piece you use, even with the in ear hooks.