3 Year Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
DYNASTY TOYS Laser Tag Set and Carrying Case for Kids Multiplayer 4 Pack
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EXTREME PACK with model T1503
- With FOUR different Team Settings, you can play on the same team or in a 1v1v1v1 Free-For-All Battle.
- Choose between the Blue Team, Red Team, Green Team, or White Team. Plus, the blaster is the target. Meaning you don't need to wear a vest.
- Both the TEAM SETTINGS and BLAST SETTINGS are interchangeable on each blaster and can be set on the go.
- All 4 blaster settings have different stoppage power, reload times, and range requirements. There is no limit to team sizes.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
EXTREME PACK with model T1503. Includes All (4) Laser Blasters and Collectible Carrying Case shown in the Main Image. With 4 completely unique team settings, players both young and old will enjoy countless hours of Laser Tag Heaven. Switch between the 4 separate blasters in your arsenal. Each blaster has its own strengths and weaknesses in relation to damage, range, and reload time. Tap the butt of the blaster to reload, and the built in speakers will notify you that your blaster has been reloaded. Your health is located on the side of the blaster, next to the button. Plus, your blaster is the target. Gone are the days of strapping a vest to your body. All you need to play is a group of people and this Laser Tag Set. Plus Team Sizes are Limitless! The more blasters you have, the more can play!! The bigger the games, the better!! The infrared (non-visible) lights emitted from the toys are safe for all ages and in conformance with Code of Federal Regulations 21 cfr 1040.10 The toys have been tested by a third-party laser product safety facility and have been determined to emit less than 1mW (.0496mW) power output. The toys do not exceed Class 1 Laser Product Limits. The toys emit a safe and non-visible infrared light, much like the lights used in a garage door opener or tv remote. No eye-protection needed. This product is 100% safe for all ages.
1,230 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This past Friday we had friends over and one of the blasters stopped working. It lit up but would not shoot or change modes. We wrote an email to Dynasty toys the next morning (Sat) and had a response in our email inbox by the next day (Sun). The staff member Kaylyn was extremely nice an helpful and told us she was sorry that the toy stopped working and they were going to send out a new 2 set of blasters for us right away. They told me to hold on to or recycle the defective toy and I do not have to send it back . The next day (Monday) we received the replacement white blaster plus one companion blue blaster to make up for the trouble. Dynasty toys assure that there was no disruption in play and made every effort to make sure we were satisfied. I would certainly buy from them again, and highly recommend it.
I first purchased Nerf Lazer Phoenix LTX for my son and we loved it. We played every night with my husband and my daughter. However Nerf Lazer Phoenix LTX have very high defect rate. Three out of four guns we ordered are defective. But since we loved so much I ordered replacement instead of returning them. We also got 4 guns from grandparents and 2 of them are also defective. So the defect rate is about 50%. At this point, I can no longer trust this gun and decided to try out something else.
I purchased both Best Choice Laser Tag Set and Dynasty Toys Laser Tag Set.
Both sets come with 4 guns, but Dynasty is $60 more expensive.
Besides the look and price, these two sets of guns are the same with one minor difference: Dynasty's sound is clearer/louder. Dynasty also comes with a very nice box which is great if you are giving it as a gift, but I won’t pay $60 for it.
However, when comparing Best Choice/Dynasty with Nerf Lazer Phoenix LTX, Phoenix LTX is the clear winner.
Nerf Lazer Phoenix's advantage over Best Choice/Dynasty
1. Nerf has shield option which blocks bullets, Best Choice/Dynasty does not.
2. Nerf has the option of 10 or 25 lives, Best Choice/Dynasty has only one option of 9 lives.
3. Nerf's reload mechanism feels cooler with an actual ejection of the whereas Best Choice/Dynasty is just a push button.
4. Every time Nerf is hit, the sensor on the gun will flash two times followed by an obvious rattle, versus Best Choice/Dynasty which only makes a small click sound that is barely audible during a battle.
5. Nerf has a series of five bars that is labeled AMMO which shows how much bullets you have before reloading. In comparison, Best Choice/Dynasty has no bars indicating ammo.
6. Each time you pull the trigger of Nerf, the gun recoils/rattles giving you the feel of a real gun. On the other hand, Best Choice/Dynasty doesn’t have any physical effects when you pull the trigger other than blast sounds.
Best Choice/Dynasty’s advantages over Nerf Lazer Phoenix
1. Best Choice/Dynasty is more accurate than Nerf.
2. Best Choice/Dynasty has in all 4-gun modes (pistol, shotgun, machine gun, rocket launcher) whereas Nerf only has one.
3. Best Choice/Dynasty is considerably lighter than Nerf.
4. Best Choice/Dynasty only needs 4 AA batteries, but Nerf needs 6 AA batteries.
5. Best Choice/Dynasty can have up to 4 different teams.
We all like Nerf Lazer Guns better so we will return both Best Choice and Dynasty, and cross our finger that our Nerf Lazer Guns will not die on us anytime soon.
Best Choice Products Kids Laser Tag Set Gun Toy Blasters W/ Multiplayer Mode, 4 Pack
Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger 2-Pack
Update: customer service is great. I told them that one of the guns quit working and all I had to do was send them the gun that stopped working and they sent me a replacement. Guns still work great. Fun for everyone!
Fun for everyone, parents and kids. We are a family of six so we would like to add two more guns and eventually have six working guns. Have only played in the daytime so i don’t know about playing at night. I do wish there was a way to reset besides powering down every time. Also would be nice if there was an easier way to tell which mode your gun is in.
UPDATE: contacted company about the one that doesn’t work. Included my Amazon order number and they replaced it and sent us TWO replacements. Didn’t require us to send in the one that doesn’t work. AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!