Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.49 shipping
+ $6.49 shipping
Smooth-On Universal Mold Release 14 fl. oz.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Formulated especially for mold making and casting, Universal Mold Release works well with most urethane liquid rubber and liquid plastic products.
- Universal Mold Release improves molding efficiency for a variety of casting applications and will lengthen the life of your production mold.
- It will release mold rubbers from properly prepared models and easily releases a variety of casting materials (epoxies, Smooth-On liquid plastics, etc.) from cured rubber molds.
- Using a silicone rubber mold without release agent limits the production life. Universal mold release will more than double the production life of the mold if you are casting urethane resin.
- If you are using a urethane rubber mold and casting urethane resin, you must use a release agent to facilitate demold.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
If you've ever been to the movies, admired a piece of sculpture, marveled at detailed architectural ornamentation or used a telephone; then you've encountered the handiwork of people who use Smooth-On rubbers, plastics, foams and other products to turn their ideas into 3-dimensional reality. Universal Mold Release Agent is formulated especially for mold making and casting, and works well with most liquid rubber and liquid plastic products. It will release mold rubbers (such as polyurethanes and polysulfides) from properly prepared models. Sealing porous models (wood, plaster, concrete) or certain modeling clays (containing water or sulfur) with Smooth-On SuperSeal or other sealer may be necessary. Universal Mold Release is effective over a broad temperature range from 70°F to 500°F. Features If using silicone rubber, seal model surface with SuperSeal only. Do not use Universal Mold Release. Universal Mold Release also easily releases a variety of casting materials (epoxies, Smooth-On liquid plastics, etc.) from cured rubber molds. This product has a limited shelf life and should be used as soon as possible. Properly used, Universal Mold Release improves molding efficiency for a variety of casting applications and will actually lengthen the life of your production mold. Adult Supervision Required. Keep Out of the Reach of Children.