5.11 RUSH72 Tactical Backpack for Military, Bug Out Bag, Molle Pack, Large, Style 58602
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The RUSH72 military backpack features bug out bag design, built from high strength, water-repellant rucksack made with 1000D nylon; 3342 cubic inch / 55 liter total capacity
- This Molle backpack is ready for patrol. Dual-zippered front and main compartments with glove friendly molded grip pulls. admin organization pocket to store maps, pens and documents.
- This heavy duty large military backpack features a front pocket - 15.5 x 11.5 x 2 inch, main compartment - 23 H x 13.5 L x 8.5 inches, hydration pocket -21 x 13.5 inches, left and right side pockets - 16.5 x 6 x 1.75 inch
- Adjustable dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps; cinching waist strap and dual compression straps keeping your rucksack pack secure and comfortable.
- The 5.11 Rush72 backpack can be used as a multipurpose pack, bug out bag, range bag, hunting backpack, army backpack, tactical sling bag, survival backpack, hiking rucksack, or everyday outdoor backpack.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Admin panel loaded
Large front admin compartment and fleece line device pocket provides organization for all of your everyday essentials. Notebook, pen, flashlight, multi-tool, keys, cards, etc. - keep everything in its place.
Internal zippered mesh storage and elastic-topped compartments keep your gear organized and ready. Organization to keep an IFAK/Tourniquet kit on hand as well as your daily essentials.
Main compartment organization
The front panel features three separate zippered pockets. Dedicate each one to a specific purpose so your gear is always ready.
Shove it loaded
Between the main body of the bag and the front is an expandable shove-it compartment. Big enough to stow a helmet or part of your outerwear layers.
Rush Backpacks feature a rear hydration compartment with ambidextrous hose ports and routing.
A zippered, fleece-lined pocket is located at the top of the bag for scratch-free storage of your sunglasses or digital devices.
|5.11 Tactical RUSH 72 Backpack||5.11 Tactical RUSH 24 Backpack||5.11 Tactical RUSH 12 Backpack||5.11 Tactical COVRT 18 Backpack|
|Features||72 hour / multiple day backpack built for hard use. Comfortable yoke-style backpack straps and padded waistbelt.||24 hour / overnight backpack built for hard use. Comfortable yoke-style backpack straps.||Ideal for daily EDC and general hard use. Comfortable yoke-style backpack straps.||Versatile daypack with built-in laptop compartment and hidden CCW capability|
|Capacity||3342 cu. In. / 55 liter||2275 cu. In. / 37 liter||1476 cu. In. / 24 liter||1841 cu. In. / 30 liter|
|Construction||Water-resistant 1050D Nylon||Water-resistant 1050D Nylon||Water-resistant 1050D Nylon||Water-resistant 1050D Nylon|
|MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick web platform exterior||✓||✓||✓||✓|
The right mindset, training and gear are what separate those who are ready and those who are not. Ready to help those in need, ready to protect and serve, and ready to crush goals. 5.11 embodies this mindset of preparedness. We make the gear for those individuals who are ready for any mission.
The RUSH72 is engineered to be a full featured 72 hour bag that provides ample space for gear and accessories while remaining rugged and reliable enough for extended excursions or tactical deployments.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerShipping from USPS- APO, order will be tracked. Will be sent Priority mail at my own cost.
1,090 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-4 of 1,090 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did make one minor change to the bag. The zipper pulls throughout are black, which makes it difficult to find the zippers on the inside of the bag. I removed the black pull cords on all the inside zippers and replaced them with reflective yellow pulls made from 2.5mm cord. Big improvement, now you can open it up and instantly find the zipper pulls.
I intend to use the Rush 72 as my travel and camping bag. Among the features I like - just the right size, lots of organization in the pockets, fairly unobtrusive in black, when it isn't full it compresses down nicely. Like the other 5.11 tactical gear, it's well built and sturdy. PALS webbing on the outside is handy for attaching stuff.
I have a separate 70 liter backpack that I take backpacking. Some have noted that the Rush 72 is a bit heavy. It's tactical gear, not backpacking gear. A real backpack has better load bearing, more space and a better hip belt.
UPDATE as of 4/1/16: Have stuffed this bag with gear to test capacity/ease of use. I dislike the bag more and more as I use it. It's just not well built at all. MOLLE attachment loops don't feel or look like they are going to hold out very long. Side bags aren't designed right, if you have the inside full you loose capacity on the outer bags. Waist strap is not for real, its added for looks only. In fact the whole bag is really for looks only. Do not trust this thing with your life.
1. This empty bag is about 5lb, I believe that this bag being really strong is because of the material and the back support design, which you can see in the video introduction;
2. The part of the should strap, which is close to your neck, is about 10cm wide, if your have a strong neck, it may rub your skin, making you uncomfortable, especially when you are sweaty;
3. The pocket on the very top, which was introduced as a sunglasses pocket, I don't think it is wide enough for me to put my sunglasses in, but you can use it for other purposes.
Will see what may happen when I am using it...