- Save 3% on each participating item when you spend $1.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Reverse Osmosis Revolution. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% each on Qualifying items offered by Reverse Osmosis Revolution when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code JBN7CR9A at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Reverse Osmosis Revolution Whole House 3-Stage Water Filtration System, 3/4" port with 2 valves and extra 3 filters set
|Price:||$99.99 + $30.17 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1st stage: Premium Quick-Connect 5 micron sediment filter. Dust, dirt, silt, sand, rust and scale particles are trapped here in a filter which also extends the life of the system.
- 2nd stage: Premium 10" GAC Granular Activated Carbon filter removes chlorine, radon, VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and other common chemicals. This filter also removes cloudiness, offensive odors, colors and unpleasant tastes.
- 3rd stage: 10" Premium CTO Carbon Block filter removes chlorine, VOCs (volatile organic compounds, including insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvent). Taste improvement. Build in USA.
- Connection: 3/4" thread.
- included 1 extra set of filters as a replacement. You need to change filters every 3 months.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Reverse Osmosis Revolution Whole House System easily attaches to house plumbing. This filtration system comes with regular 10" housing. Comes with extra set of filters (3 pcs). Currently filtration system ships in semiclear housing with black cap.
This is 3 stage water filter, not Reverse Osmosis system (Reverse Osmosis Revolution is our brand name). Designed & assembled in U.S.A.
Replacement filter set with standard Carbon Block (3 year supply, 18 cartridges): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075PNRLF2
Replacement filter set with Premium Coconut Carbon Block (3 year supply, 18 cartridges): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H2VNG85
Extra gasket (oring): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MG88IZG
Separate housing (for replacement, single): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IL99HXM
Showing 1-8 of 55 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All in all a good product.
It works fine as a sediment filter. Can't comment on the odor-filtering properties because that was not a problem for us.