4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
RailDriver USB Desktop Train Cab Controller with Train Sim 2019 (RailDriver, RailDriver + TS2019)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes registration key for Train Simulator 2019
- Prototypical throttle, brake, and reverser levers
- Three digit speed or throttle indicator
- Pan, tilt, and zoom controls for in-game viewing
- 28 programmable buttons to activate simulation features
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
RailDriver USB Desktop Train Cab Controller plugs into a PC to control train simulation programs like Train Simulator 2019. Includes prototypical throttle, brake, and reverser levers and a built in subwoofer vibrates the controls to feel like an actual locomotive in operation.
Showing 1-8 of 74 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I feel that they should offer better support for a product that is this expensive.
Much better quality than expected. It is heavy, well built and a real quality controller. After installing all driver software, it operates as it should on windows 10 playing TS2016 on Steam with no problems.
Its a lot of fun and the control simulation really adds realism. Highly recommended
I'm not a fan of having to install stickers because usually the stickers are much smaller than the space for which they were designed. The RailDriver, however, has sized the stickers appropriately and the application of them is easy with the indentations on the hardware which they fit into.
I am using the RailDriver with Railworks Train Simulator 2013. There are locomotives that don't work completely. For example, one of the Amtrak loco's the train brake doesn't work. The Amtrak train on the NEC route doesn't work much at all with the RailDriver. I wouldn't consider these deficiencies as a comment on RailDriver quality but on the lack of Railworks Train Sim programming. RailDriver has made available to developers an SDK which they can use to fully integrate RailDriver functionality throughout the game which Railworks so far hasn't done. There are locos that do work completely which seem to be the default ones.
Running a train with the RailDriver is much more immersive...and fun! I always had trouble controlling speed especially coming downhill requiring variable dynamic braking settings. With the RailDriver it is simple to control speed in examples like that and many others. I like being able to do an entire scenario without having to touch the keyboard and only using the mouse to manipulate the 2D map and occasionally the camera which seems to be easier than using the RailDriver camera panning buttons.
Kudos to P.I. Engineering for not only creating this great piece of hardware for train simulators but also for doing it so well. Delivery was very fast. The RailDriver arrived 2 days after ordering - 6 days EARLIER than Amazon's estimated delivery date.
UPDATE: Since the review I wrote above, I have changed to the Run8 train simulator - [...] - which was designed from the ground up for using the RailDriver. Everything works fantastic, none of the problems that I experienced when using the Railworks Train Simulator as described above.