+ $3.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- A unique addition to the fighting genre in which an intriguing storyline pits the heroes -- and villains -- of the DC universe against each otherA powerful and diverse array of over 20 playable characters, including Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Nightwing, Catwoman, Cyborg, Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy, and others
- A variety of play areas based in the mythologies of each character franchise
- An accessible attack system broken down into light, medium and heavy attack, with each character having their own specific attacks
- Wager battles that allow the winner of the battle to collect a portion of an opponents metered power
- Deep multiplayer play options, including local and online play, as well as tournament support
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Takes NetherRealm Studios' bold new fighting game and enhances it with over $60 of new content including 6 new characters, over 30 new skins and 60 new S.T.A.R. Labs missions. The addition of the new characters brings the roster to 30 fan favorite DC icons, including Batman, The Joker, Green Lantern, The Flash, Superman and Wonder Woman. Heroes and villains will engage in epic battles on a massive scale in a world where the line between good and evil has been blurred.
Showing 1-8 of 704 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let's get on to the pros
+ Has most to all the DLC bundled with it.
+ Iconic Characters in all their glory are in this title.
+ Game Play Engine isn't too hard to learn.
+ Bonus are for Artwork is awesome.
Now for the cons
- Combo System isn't very easy at all. MK has a lower chain pin-point
- Normal Difficulty Mode isn't "NORMAL"...It's more like HARD
- Online Matching isn't very equal...Often paired with someone of higher skill a lot (this one is mostly server issue I guess, not game)
Overall is a great purchase, and well worth getting, if you haven't and are interested in it.
The PS4 version is the way to go! My only gripe is the story cutscenes that are pre recorded from the current gen consoles. It's a sad site when you play a next-gen game with cutscenes that drop in framerate due to the console it was originally recorded from.
The multiplayer is filled with skilled players as usual when it comes to online games. I have enough fun just playing the single player and collecting trophies, so hopefully after a few more playthroughs I can develop enough skill to keep up online.