|Fits as expected||
$29.61 - $100.62
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Warm, ultra soft fabric. Almost like wearing pajama's
- Great for cold climates
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Be fiercely fearful this Halloween in the Cozy Shark Adult Women's Dress. This cozy; fleece dress features fin details on the sleeves and back. The attached hood's opening has scary big shark teeth;
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 3 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00KM5LPY8
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 7, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 222 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The arms are long and loose on me (they look tighter on the model than they are on me).
This zips completely open like a jacket which is different than what the current photo shows.
I am 5'5" and it hits me right at my knees, which I am happy with. I wanted it to be longer on me than the model and figured she is much taller than me. I am going for just the shark look, not the sexy shark look, haha. The fin is on my butt. The zipper in the front makes it look kind of bumpy but I don't mind it. It just depends on what you are looking for. If you want a fun, funny costume or one to wear with your kids, I think this is good.
Oh, and according to the size chart I should have ordered a medium so I definitely would not pay attention to that.
Super cute costume but definitely runs way small.
1. It runs small, so buy a bigger size than you think! I'm 5'9" and 135lbs. and I usually wear a size 6 in dresses. I bought a large and it fit really snug, it was still comfortable, but it was tight and I definitely could not have worn a smaller size.
2. The fin on the size large was much lower down the back than pictured - when I put this on, the hem came to ~3-4 inch above my knee, and the fin was directly over my butt. It was super weird looking, so I ended up taking it to a tailor and having them move the fin up to the middle of my back, where it looks in the picture. This made the costume awesome, but was definitely an extra expense I wasn't anticipating.
If I had known the fin would be so low, I wouldn't have purchased the costume, since the price + alterations is a little too much to pay for halloween. Still, once I got it tailored it was fun and comfy and made for a good costume.