$17.99 - $25.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Man Made Material
- Design in USA. Heel measures approximately 0.15 inches".
- A classic go-to look any day of the week. Sole-Simple flats dress up or down with ease in a simple rounded toe and understated silhouette.
- With a low wedge heel add interest while still being easy to walk in and subtle design that adds chic elegance to your look day or night.
- The latex cushioned foot-bed and flexible rubber sole offer support flexibility and all day comfort.
- Suitable for the formal, office, business, wedding, party, dance, various festivals, school, outdoor, street, work, dress up and so on.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From classic ballet flats in strong vivid fun colors to animal print skimmers, our collection of flats can complement your outfits easily. Most importantly, they are very comfortable for your feet and easy on your wallet! FITTING TIPS:WIDE WIDTH CUSTOMERS, ORDER 1/2 SIZE UP FOR BETTER FIT.
Great And Comfortable Design This flat features a classic ballet style design, as well as a flexible rubber outsole for easy movement. The shoe also has a soft lining for comfort.
Many Different Colors To Choose From The Sole Simple shoe comes with an easy slip-on design, as well as a very comfortable, latex cushioned footbed. Choose from a variety of classic colors for a fashionable and trendy look for all occasions.
We have a variety of different flats. Whether you need something casual or something for colder weather like a moccasin, we have you covered.
Taking style inspiration from what's hitting the runways to the latest street style, we aim to create the most covetable, comfortable and stylish footwear designs.
Our quality control team oversees every part of the manufacturing process. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and unfaltering dedication to fashionable design without sparing comfort.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B06XCRCVV9
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 1, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 707 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the price I paid, these are okay and I would probably do it all over again. Maybe I'm cheap, or maybe I'm a glutton for punishment. Either way, I didn't fall on my face walking and I shimmered like a princess as I uncontrollably sobbed/snorted my way down the aisle in front of family and friends.
I had originally bought these in my size but they were too small, so I returned for a size up. I went up a whole size because these shoes have exactly zero support and I needed space for orthotics. With that adjustment, they are very comfortable and I wear them about 2x a week.