Gorilla Wood Glue, 18 ounce Bottle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy-to-use, water based adhesive with Gorilla holding power
- Best for building, carpentry or hobby projects using any type of wood
- Complete Projects Faster; Requires only 20 - 30 minutes of clamp time, fully cured in 24 hours
- Use Indoors or Outdoors; Passes ANSI/HPVA Type II water resistance
- Versatile; Ideal for use on hardwoods, softwoods and natural wood composites
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Gorilla Wood Glue
Gorilla Wood Glue is the adhesive that woodworkers, carpenters and hobbyists trust for their woodworking projects. Gorilla Wood Glue, a PVA glue, offers the benefits of an easy-to use, water-based adhesive, with the holding power Gorilla is known for. This PVA glue is incredibly water resistant and dries a natural color that offers an invisible bond line for your projects.
|Original Gorilla Glue||Gorilla Glue White||Clear Glue||Epoxy||GorillaWeld||Construction Adhesive|
|Explore More from Gorilla||The leading multi-purpose waterproof glue||Dries white and 2X faster than the original formula||Gorilla Glue Strength in a Clear, No-Foam Formula||Best for tough repairs requiring a durable bond, gap-filling and solvent resistance||incredibly strong, heavy duty two part epoxy adhesive||All Weather, All Surface, All Purpose|