Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
4 Year Gaming Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
About the product
- This bundle includes: Xbox One S 500GB Console, full game download of Battlefield 1, one month of EA Access, Xbox Wireless Controller, HDMI cable (4K Capable), Power cable and a 14-day Xbox Live Gold Trial
- Discover a world at war through an adventure-filled campaign or in epic multiplayer battles with up to 64 players on Xbox Live
- Watch 4K Blu-ray movies and stream 4K content on Netflix and Amazon Video
- Experience richer, more luminous colors in games and video with High Dynamic Range
- Play over 100 console exclusives and a growing library of Xbox 360 games on Xbox One
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The best value in games and 4K entertainment
Get the best value in games and entertainment. Xbox One S has over 100 exclusive games, built-in 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K video streaming.
Biggest blockbuster games, 100 + console exclusives
Play console exclusives like Forza Motorsport 7, and Crackdown 3 plus blockbusters like Madden 18, Minecraft and Middle-earth: Shadow of War
4K Ultra HD Blu-ray and video streaming
Stream 4K Ultra HD video on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and more. Watch Blu-ray movies in stunning 4K Ultra HD.
The greatest community and the most advanced multiplayer
Find friends, rivals, and teammates in the best global gaming community. Experience dedicated Xbox Live servers maximize performance by ensuring stability, speed, and reliability.
Online multiplayer requires Xbox Live Gold (sold separately).
Enjoy exclusive offers like Xbox Game Pass
Xbox Game Pass gives you unlimited access to over 100 great Xbox One and Xbox 360 titles.
Xbox Play Anywhere
Enjoy the freedom of Xbox Play Anywhere games on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost.
(Xbox Play Anywhere available only with digital games. Play on one device at a time. PC hardware requirements may vary for games on Windows 10. For a full list of participating games go to Official website).
All Xbox One games and accessories work with Xbox One S.
The Xbox One S 500GB Console - Battlefield 1 Bundle includes: Xbox One S 500GB Console, full game download of Battlefield 1, one month of EA Access, Xbox Wireless Controller, HDMI cable (4K Capable), Power cable and a 14-day Xbox Live Gold Trial.
Showing 1-8 of 1,445 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Xbox One S has a number of upgrades over the previous generation of the Xbox One including:
- The Xbox One S is significantly smaller in size than the previous Xbox One making it more portable and easier to haul around to friends’ houses etc.
- The power inverter from the previous model is gone and finally there is just a standard power cable to plug in just like the PS4.
- 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray and video streaming compatible
- Offers High Dynamic Range output to 4K television sets. This offers a higher contrast ratio between lights and darks which brings an increased visual depth.
- Xbox One S allows you to configure your Xbox One S to turn on your receiver, TV, and satellite receiver etc replacing the features of an all-in-one remote.
All of these new features are great but if Xbox does not have the gaming content than none of it means anything. Fortunately Xbox One S has an exciting line of exclusive games that are not available on the PS4 including: Forza Motorsport, Dead Rising, Quantum Break, Gears of War, Halo, and Titanfall.
Bottom line, with all the new features and Xbox’s impressive exclusive content line up the Xbox One S is a delightful addition to any living room. From my limited experience so far the 500GB size is perfectly adequate. I have to delete games on occasion but they are always old games I would never come back to anyways and I have never had to delete anything that I felt I was going to miss in order to get some extra space.
Anyways, there's not much else to say. It's a good console and it runs pretty smoothly. I still prefer the PS4 by a bit but, I can totally see how some people might prefer this one.
I recommend buying this console for anyone that has lot's of friends on Xbox Live or simply wants to experience]the exclusives on Xbox.
If you can only afford one or you simply only want one console, I would go for the one that has the most exciting exclusives to you. Overall, the Xbox One and PS4 are pretty much neck to neck at this time.
I will say this about the Xbox One that's great though; it has pretty decent backward compatibility and much better free games given to you each month.
- Very Quiet and Slim,
- It's gaming console and 4K player! 2 in 1.
- Low energy consumption, internal power brick
- High quality plastic used for console and controller (you can even feel it on touch)
- Controller is much better than Xbox 360 and Way better than PS4 in terms of quality of plastic
- Comes with the game (in my bundle) Battlefield 1, 14 days Xbox Live Gold and 1 month of EA games (which I didn't even tried yet.)
- HDMI cable, which is very thoughtful considering previous XBox 360
- Use controller on android devices. I've connected my controller to Galaxy S5 over Bluetooth
Cons. Yes, there are some:
- No Kinect port, You will need an adapter (not very cool for some)
- I've expected much simplified menu, but it's probably only me.
YES, I would recommend it to my friends. Rate (Like) my review and check photos!
But there are also cons, namely system wise. The older Xbox 360 had a much easier to use UI. This one takes a bit of time to get used to since there is a little more added features, but once you get the hang of it, it is pretty easy to master.