Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on February 24, 2013
My almost 4 year old son loves it! We got it almost 2 weeks ago and he has been taking pictures of everything. He enjoys deleting them to hear the woosh sound almost as much. :) Because of this we haven't unloaded any onto the computer so I don't know what their resolution are when they are printed but its a great toy and first camera for him and I would highly recommend it.
I thought about getting the V tech camera but didn't like the mini-video games on it (which doesn't bother everyone but I really didn't like).
on September 30, 2012
I bought this cable to go with the Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Camera along with a sturdy case. The cable was delivered along with the other two products. My grandson was delighted, really delighted with the gifts and immediately began taking photos. His dad then used the cable to upload the pictures into the computer picture file. The cable worked perfectly. It was a good idea to purchase the cable along with the camera and the camera case.
on December 28, 2012
My granddaughter has been in a phase (I hope it's a phase) of not wanting her photo taken. In fact, the only way I can snap a photo of her is if I let her take a photo with my camera first. . . so, now she has her own camera and she has taken photos of all the things she loves at my house! And I've gotten a couple of good photos of her during the holidays.
on May 29, 2014
Amazing toy for the little ones, the get a kick out of displaying the pics taken by themselves. We take pictures through out the day and then project them in their room at night while we're getting ready for bedtime.
on September 4, 2014
I am giving the camera and cables to my great-granddaughter on Sept. 13th, her 5th birthday. I am so happy with the camera and cables and am sure that she will be very excited.
Carol M.
on December 30, 2012
We've been looking for a cord to be able to move my 5 year-old's pictures off her camera onto a computer and this is perfect! The cord from my own camera didn't work- it had a different end. Glad this had the 'Fisher-Price Kid-Tough' name in the title- it made it so easy to find on Amazon!
on December 29, 2011
This USB cable was purchased to be used along with a digital camera for my grandson of 4 years to be able to download his pictures and video to the family computer. It was the right cable for the job and arrived earlier than expected which is always a bonus!
on February 4, 2014
This is perfect for storing my granddaughter's child camera. I bought this as a set as she is only 3 years, and is so interested in learning to take pictures. It allows my daughter to load her pictures and save them
on November 27, 2015
I assume the cables will work fine. This is for a Christmas gift.
on September 11, 2014
Perfect accompaniment to the Fisher Price camera we bought for our granddaughter for her birthday. Easy transaction and quick delivery. Perfect!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.