Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 7, 2015
I bought my camera, a CoolPix L30 and realized that there was no way to download my pictures to my computer, after buying an inferior product to aid me in doing so, I searched the internet and found your company. I am SO happy now, pictures straight from the camera to the computer, what could be better. If you have a need to do the same, this is the product you're looking for.
on February 1, 2015
I bought this cable for one reason and one reason only - it was advertised as one of the few cables that the Nikon CoolPix L30 would work with.

The advertisements were right. I tried no less than four USB cables, and this was the only one that would work. A smidge more expensive than others, but hey, it works.
on April 20, 2018
Good.
on April 6, 2014
Needed this for my new Nikon Coolpix camera. Yes, I'm still in the stone age on my computer and needed a usb cable. An accessory that Nikon didn't supply when I purchased my camera. dCables is very prompt and give explicit descriptions so there's no need to second guess what to order from them. Very prompt in their delivery service too.
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on November 25, 2017
Didn't work.
on June 1, 2015
Could not download my pictures off my Nikon camera,I didn't know what exactly I needed but Amazon made it easy for me,I found,ordered & the very next day I was downloading my pics!! Thanks Amazon!!
on March 26, 2017
works great
on July 3, 2017
This works with both my CoolPix L30 and my CoolPix L28.
on August 29, 2016
Just what I needed at a great price!
on June 7, 2015
met all my expectations...finally could transfer CoolPix images to my MacBook....helped to read a "for Dummies" page too.