dCables Sony NEX-6 Battery Charger - Wall & Travel Charger for NEX-6
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use this wall/car combo charger to charge your Sony NEX-6 battery
- Sony NEX-6 Battery Charger
- Charge a standard capacity Sony NEX-6 battery in 2-3 hours
- DC adapter included for car charging
- 1 Year Warranty
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The dCables® Battery Charger for the Sony NEX-6 is used to charge a standard Sony NEX-6 battery in 2-3 hours.
We Make Connection Easy
dCables® offers the world's largest selection of digital camera accessories. All of our digital camera accessories are backed by our Compatibility Guarantee. If we state that an accessory that we sell will work with a specific model and it doesn't then we will:
1) If we have the correct product in stock we will ship it to you at our expense and send you a prepaid return label to return the incorrect product, or
2) If we do not have the correct product in stock we will send you a prepaid return label to return the incorrect product and once we receive that part we will provide a full refund of your original purchase, including shipping.
dCables® provides a 30 day no hassle return policy; we also offer a lifetime warranty against manafacturing defect on all of our digital camera accessories.
That's how dCables® makes connection easy!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, I purchased this battery charger, the seller delivered it fast, shipping was $5 for in a first class envelope, so the total was around $10. The charger works fine, but the battery can easily fall out of the charger as the plastic support for the battery body is short and has very little tension on the battery body. If you plug this charger into a wall socket (vertically), the battery could fall out due to its weight and gravity. If you plug it into a horizontal plug or strip plug extension, then you are fine.
Otherwise, the charger works fine.