Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > Devil May Cry 4 - Playstation 3 forum

can't decide Devil May Cry 4 or Ninga gaiden Sigma, help!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 28, 2009 2:09:29 AM PST
Lara E. says:
I just got my ps3 and I am trying to decide what to play next, I'm playing uncharted right now. Before that Prince of Persia, so the next game has to be good in order to compare.
I played devil may cry 3 not that long ago on PS2 and loved it, but I haven't played the first two, does it matter?
I haven't played Ninga Gaiden at all, but it sounds good.
My favorite games are fantasy based, I really love action/rpg and then action/adventure next, I just like how there is more to do in action/rpg's I like long games with a good story. I am ordering Folklore, but I want to get another one too, but can't decide what to get. Someone please help me!!!
Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2009 12:24:49 PM PST
B. Vaughn says:
NGS is much more difficult than DMC...keep that in mind. I don't know your history with games, but it can get frustrating, especially when you get to a boss...If you want a button masher that you can go kick the bad guys butts then DMC is for you. Don't get me wrong, I very much enjoy DMC. It's just a different skill level. Oh, and enemies respawn every time you leave an area on NGS....which was the biggest annoyance to me.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2009 5:10:38 PM PST
Lara E. says:
that's what I am afraid of, that NGS will be too hard. I feel like I just keep zipping through all my games and would like something more challengeing, but I don't want it to be to hard ether. It might be too hard b/c I usually just play on the normal level and a little bit on the hard level right after I beat a game, but not usually all the way through. I always plan to but get too anxious for a new game. Some of the games I've played are; Okami (which is my all time favorite) God of War 1 and 2, prince of persia sands of time and the one for PS3, Jade Empire on xbox, Gengi ps2, DMC 3, psychonauts, beyond good and evil, that's just some of my favorites, most on ps2 b/c I just got my ps3. is there anything that is a little harder than these but not as hard as NGS? based on these games do you think NGS would definitely be too hard for me?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 1, 2009 7:50:49 PM PST
Robert S. says:
both are kindof like next gen versions of the same old slash and hack beat-em-up game from a few years ago. I liked Heavenly Sword alot better than either of these two.

Posted on Feb 20, 2009 5:45:14 AM PST
Ninja Gaiden Sigma is one of the greatest video games a player can ever experience. Yes, it is hard. If you put in the time to learn the moves and upgrade your weapons, you will be greatly rewarded. The visceral feel you get as Ryu Hyabusa is unmatched by any video game character including Kratos. All the DMC games are a freakin' joke compared to the epic production that is Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

Posted on Feb 24, 2009 9:27:20 PM PST
Stryder says:
DMC 4
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 28, 2009
Latest post:  Feb 24, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about