Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.74 shipping
decotacks Upholstery Nails/tacks 7/16" - 100 Pcs [Brass Finish] DX0111
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.84. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100 Pcs/Pack, Head Diameter [7/16 in] *** Full Length top the bottom [5/8 in] *** Shank Length under the cap to bottom [1/2 in]
- Made by full automatic German machines with high quality steel and double layer electroplated Brass finish
- Strong and heavy weight items for upholstery industry, with proper tools you will not need any prefix hole. Please don't compare this items with filmsy cheap DIY nailheads.
- Requires proper tools like Needle nose pliers and light weight tack hammers to install them. Not using pliers will cause bending. So please don't use your fingers to hold them while hammering.
- You won't be disapointed, they will always stay bright & beautiful. Please don't use any chemicals to clean nailheads, it may damage the surface finish in time, so please just clean them with dry peace of cloth.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||deconail||The Leathercraft Store||deconail||Stom Light||Shapenty||deconail|
|Color||—||antique brass||—||Antique Brass||Gold||—|
|Item Dimensions||3.74 x 4.72 x 0.59 in||4 x 3 x 1 in||3.74 x 4.72 x 0.59 in||—||—||3.74 x 4.72 x 0.59 in|
|Item Weight||3.25 ounces||3.2 ounces||—||—||—||3.25 ounces|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Upholstery nails are small and sharp items. It's important to keep them away from small children.
- Always use safety glasses while working with them.
- Please don't use any chemical to clean nailheads, just use dry peace of cloth
- You will need proper tools like needle nose pliers and tack hammers to install them. Please don't use your fingers to hold them while hammering. They have dome head and without pliers it's very hard to adjust hitting angle and this may cause jumping (may be harmful) and usually bending.
- With proper tools they will never get bent even on very hard woods.
- We are the manufacturer of decotacks items and we really like to hear from you about your experience with our products. So please give us feedback & product review to support.