Questions frequently asked Thomas Frank.
- Kansas, really?
- Aren’t you one of these liberals that you’re always scolding?
- Why all these books about politics? I mean, that’s hardly the right subject for a culture critic or whatever it is you call yourself.
- Is it true that President Trump uses “The Wrecking Crew” as a field manual?
- “The Baffler” – what’s that all about?
- You don’t look particularly cool. Why do you write about coolness?
- Why aren’t you, like, a college professor or something?
- Was this picture really taken in Lincoln, Nebraska? What were you doing there?