John Canfield is an experienced business executive and coach who has been trained to facilitate a wide variety of planning, improvement, and innovation processes. John has many years of experience working and consulting in a wide variety of organizations around the world.
John has earned a B.S. in Mechanical & Industrial Engineering from the University of Minnesota and a B.A. in Political Science and Psychology from Williams College.
Prior to 1990 John was a Senior Engineering Manager for Intel Corporation and later Director of Corporate Quality and Design Research for Herman Miller.
To learn more about John please visit
- Website: www.johncanfield.com
- Keynote Speeches: www.goodthinkingseries.com
- Article Series: www.mibiz.com/goodthinking.asp
- Videos: www.youtube.com/canfieldgoodthinking
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/johncanfield