Jason Musser is a writer of ridiculous songs and comics.
His comical music videos are the toast of YouTube. Fan favorites...
- KILL KILL KILL (dedicated to those characters in zombie movies who remain too polite)
- Not Everyone Is Special (a children's song)
- (The Boy Who Got Expelled from) Homeschool High (a rockabilly song about teenage rebellion and failure to attend high school)
- Fish Fry Bloodbath (for those who always have to work on Friday nights)
- Dogs with Human Heads
- Bitch Syndrome ('You say you've got Asperger's? I think what you've got is just...')
- and the list goes
- and on!
Depending on your generation, you can think of him as something like...
- The Lonely Island except he doesn't have two friends
- The Smothers Brothers except he's an only child
- Weird Al meets Elvis Costello meets Johnathan Richman
- Shel Silverstein ('I tell ya, life ain't easy for a boy named Sue!')
- Tom Lehrer except from the 'Harvard of the Midwest' (or one of them)
He can often be found playing his songs around Chicago, maybe working as an extra on Chicago film and TV productions, or working as a rockabilly upright bass player--in which capacity he's a celebrity endorser (that's right!) for Euphonic Audio bass amps.