Ann Omasta is a USA Today bestselling author.
Click FOLLOW to be notified about her new books.
Ann’s Top Ten list of likes, dislikes, and oddities:
1. I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
2. Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
3. If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
4. There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
5. Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
6. Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
7. Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
8. All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
9. I love, love, love finding a great bargain!
10. Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
~ Ann's Books ~
The Davis Twins Series:
> Taking Chances
> Making Choices
> Faking Changes
The Keys to my Diary Series:
The Escape Series:
> Aloha, Baby!
> Coconutty Christmas
> Getting Lei'd
> Cruising for Love
The Pet Set Duet:
> Goofy Newfies
> Itty Bitty Kitties
The Broke Billionaires Club:
> The Broke Billionaire
> The Billionaire's Brother
> The Billionairess
> The Royally Broke Billionaire
The Lipstick Smudgers Series:
> The Neighbor
> His Best Friend's Wife
> The Rescuer
Wings on Fire:
Stay up-to-date on new releases and insider info by liking / following Ann:
- Amazon Author Page: www.amazon.com/author/annomasta
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/annomasta
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/annomasta
- Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/annomasta
- Bookbub: www.bookbub.com/authors/ann-omasta
- Website: www.annomasta.com
- Reader Group Signup Link: www.annomasta.weebly.com/free-copy-of-aloha-baby.html
** Ann would LOVE to send you a free novella ~ Aloha, Baby!
Visit annomasta.com for details.