dephen LED String Lights with Remote Timer Controller, Connectable 200LED (72ft) Multi-color Plug-in Indoor/Outdoor Decoration Lighting for Christmas Tree Wedding Party Patio Decor (Upgraded)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy Operation with Remote Controller: With the wireless remote in hand, you can easily turn on/off the string lights; set them in timer, and 8 different play Modes create your MOOD lighting
- Timer Option: This upgraded version with timing function can be set for 6 hours on, 18 hours off over a 24-hour period everyday. Timer Button or Off Button can stop the timer mode. (Please set the mode you need before timing the lights)
- Extending & Installation with Ease: There is a connector on the end of each string of lights that allow to connect a maximum of 4 sets Party String Lights together. It is easy to wrap the lights anywhere you want. Simply connect them together, screw down the waterproof lid to protect from water, Plug in, and then enjoy the lighting and compliments!
- Safe and Reliable: Low Voltage Transformer (Plug) safe for use in your home. 200 LEDs give bright light with low energy consumption.
- Multiple Applications: The Decor strand lights are great decorations that can be used anytime of the year. Perfect for spice up your decoration and adds welcome feelings to home, Christmas, birthday, balcony, restaurant shops, garden, bedroom, fence, dorm, curtain, patio, lawn, wedding, party and holidays.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
What awesome String lights! The Christmas String lights are upgraded based on our customer feedback which makes it more multifunctional. You can set a time with a remote(6 hours on and 18 hours off per day); It can connected a maximum of 4 sets together with connectors. 800 LEDS, about 280ft long run with just one Power Adapter! Stay at your last setting, while turning on again with the memory function.(It will stay on the mode last set unless unplugged)
● 8 flashing modes
● Stay at your last setting, while turning on again with the remote control
● Timer function (6 hours on, 18 hours off over each 24 hour period)
● long life of LED bulbs and low energy costs
● Can be connected a maximum of 4 Party String Lights together
Color of LED: Multi-color
Outside diameter: 22M/72ft
LED Quantity: 200 Leds
Distance between each led beads: 10cm
Input: 100V-240V 50/60HZ
Output: 24V/DC, 6W
Working temperature: -30 ~ +70 ℃
1* 200Leds String Lights with connector
1* US Power Adapter
Function Buttons on Remote:
ON/OFF: Turn on/off
Mode: Switch modes
Timer: Timing function, 6 hours on and 18 hours off per day(When the timer turn on, you will notice a red light in the receivor on the power adapter, which means timer is working)
Note: Please pull out the insulate part before using and aim at the receivor on the power adapter to control the lights within the transmission range(25-30ft in open space)
Please avoid the string lights from being soaking in the water.
Please cover the remote controller and power adapter in rainy days.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These lights are exactly what I needed.
I normally get a 6 - 8 foot tree. Typically I use about 450 - 700 lights. The incandescent lights I used came in strands of 50. I would connect them together in strands of 150 or 200.
One strand of these LED lights are 200 lights. I got 3 sets. At 100 lights per foot a 6 foot tree will be plenty lit. Even an 8 foot tree will be more than lit. I like many lights!
* The strands cannot be connected together. This is fine by me since I used to have only 150 - 200 lights connected together anyway.
* Whatever program you set it on will be reset if the power is turned off. However, these being LED's I never have to turn off the power.
I worried about the brightness; these are great. Plenty bright.
The lights are bright white, on the cool rather than warm side of the white spectrum. Wire is dark green. I wrapped the strand around several branches in the canopy of a dwarf tree and the lights are bright and easily visible amongst the tree's leaves, but aren't so bright to be a Vegas display or something you can read or land an airplane by. The solar panel has about 5-6' of unlighted cord to allow placement of the panel away from the base of the tree, or whatever you are mounting the lights on. There are several display modes from twinkle to slow glow to always on, among others. Our solar panel is placed, staked in the ground, so it's exposed to the afternoon sun for about 5 hours per day, with that exposure the lights come on at dusk and remain on until we go to bed which can be fairly late.. It's only been in service for a couple of weeks, but has survived at least two torrential downpours, wind and storms. Incidentally, my neighbor had a strand which stopped working because the squirrels chewed on the wire, which is no fault of the manufacturer..
I may get a couple more strands!
However its not rocket science to get the modes figured out & they are really bright, well made. They work great but MAJOR OMISSION - they come with a female plug on the end that you can chain another set to BUT for use as a single set or at the end of multi-set, there is no blank cover for that open female end. So you have to figure out how to waterproof the end. Also there is conflicting info on whether they are waterproof.
IV Warning says waterproof design is only used for Indoors. Do not use in the rain.
What does that mean? if they are waterproof why would it be for indoors. Figure this out - they say, Suitable for Christmas celebration light sea layout, road venue layout & other lighting environment layout.
Now after 3 weeks - no problems but having to seal the open end not good & they do not 'default' to last setting. Every night we have to choose the mode because they do not 'remember' last setting so make sure you have the controller in sight.
Fits a 6-8 foot tree (but we string non-twinkling lights on as well)
Has 8 modes to pick from, including steady on
LED, multi-colored twinkle lights which are very HARD to find
Cannot link strands together to fit a bigger than 8 foot tree
Not the brightest, especially if lights are deep in the tree branches
Summary, these are very nice multi-colored twinkling LED lights that give a Christmas tree that extra sparkle, but I would not recommend using them alone... best accompanied by stay on colored lights.