Customer Reviews: Those who walk with God always reach their destination Wall Sayings Vinyl Lettering Decal Art
Amazon Vehicles 4-month subscription Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon pbskids pbskids pbskids  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Cycling on Amazon

on August 9, 2010
I ordered this vinyl for a large space above our TV. My husband and I spent around an hour trying to put the vinyl on the wall. I have done alot of these in the past, but this one wasn't very sticky at first which made it hard to peel back the clear layer without the fine font moving or ripping! We ended up heating it up alittle with the blowdryer which makes the process a little easier! It turned out though and I think that it was SO worth it!! We love it now, but our arms were tired after :) Just go slow!
on July 4, 2010
Maybe I didn't apply it correctly, but it didnot stick to my wall. Would have liked more directions. If it came with directions I did not see any. My wall has like an orane peel texture, that may have had something to do with it.
on June 28, 2010
The shipment was fast and the product is great. This is the third time
I have ordered from this company and will order again in the future....Thank You
on January 7, 2012
very nice. it looks beautiful on my avocado living room wall. It was easy to put up. I would recommend this product to anyone.