Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports
Is the "leash" detachable? How much storage is it really? Enough for her sippy cup and 1 special toy?I really just want to use it as a small backpack.
asked by Casey Henry on November 23, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
I believe the "leash" part is detachable. Very small storage, as others mentioned a small toy or two can be stored in there. I would recommend a SkipHop or similar backpack if that is what you are looking for, this is more so for the use of keeping them close to you as they are learning to walk and be on their own.
Steph O answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I really don't know, I sent it to my Granddaughter, who has an active 2 year old, and a newborn to contend with when she goes shopping, etc. They live in another state, and I thought this would help her keep "a handle" on the 2 yr old. She told me she really likes it, and her little girl wore it a lot, and liked the monkey. Barbara Munford
Barbara Munford answered on November 23, 2012

A
Leash is detachable but the storage is more of a pocket that we use for maybe one small toy and/or the tail when removed so we don't misplace it.
Mark answered on November 23, 2012

A
The leash is detachable. it has two D ring connections on the harness, one directly on the back and the other on the right side of the lower waist belt, would like to have had three total, one on rear and one on either side.
As far as space, as others have said it is more of a flat pocket, good for stowing the leash that's really about it.

Hope this helps
S. Morris answered on November 23, 2012

A
Yes the leash is detachable but there is no space in this as it does not function as a backpack. But really useful!
Amna N. Khan answered on November 23, 2012

A
The leash is detachable.

There is room for about 1 or 2 small toys. A sippy cup wouldn't fit.
justanopinion answered on November 24, 2012

A
The leash is detachable, but there's hardly any storage. Enough room for a 2-3 inch toy, that's it. Definitely not enough room for even a sippy cup.
Kara answered on November 24, 2012

A
Yes, the leash is detachable. However, there is not enough room for a sippy cup and toy in the pouch. It is a very small pouch.
Haley N. Winslow answered on November 24, 2012

A
Yes the leash is detachable. It does not have enough space maybe for a sippy cup but no for anything else .
Ximeguita answered on November 24, 2012

A
The leash is detachable, but the storage space is pretty minimal. It's adorable & my daughter loves it but you'd probably be better off with an actual back pack if that's what you want to use it for. Hope this helps!
Marin answered on November 24, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product