Amazon Vehicles Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 $25 Back with $50 Purchase Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon fin fin fin  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis hhnsweeps Shop Cycling on Amazon Fit for Fall Save on select BOB strollers, Car Seats & Accessories

dies the fire and islands on the sea of times

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 13, 2007 12:27:28 AM PDT
ok i was just thinking while i was reading dies the fire again. that in the end of the sea of times series it just leaves off when there should be more story. ok what i think is that these two series are one in the same one reason that in the book dies the fire denuss talkes about his hippi brother john marten moven to nantucket. i belevie this is the same john marten who is in the sea of times book who walker kidnapes to use as a blacksmith. and i in the sea of times book they say that in the modern time there would now be a bronze age nantucket covered in forest. and in the 4th dies the fire book it talkes about the ppl going to nantucket and not finding it were it should instead finding a island covered in forest and an indian village that says they have been therre for generations. i may be wrong i just thought i would leave some food for thought

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 23, 2008 10:03:25 PM PDT
C. Roenicke says:
You hit it on the head, but it wasn't much of a surprise. I think this may have even been explained on the back jacket of the Dies the Fire or by S.M. Stirling on his website.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Oct 13, 2007
Latest post:  Sep 23, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Dies the Fire: A Novel of the Change
Dies the Fire: A Novel of the Change by S. M. Stirling (Hardcover - August 3, 2004)
3.7 out of 5 stars (499)