Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
What is the difference between this product and the NCR18650B ? Also is the charger/batt bundle offered by this retailer better than the nitecore i4 ?
asked by Jay C. on June 10, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
I don't know the difference between the a and b. I just know that the ones I got are awesome. They last forever. I bought the cheap brand the first time and they didn't last no time.
Postdude answered on June 10, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Electron answered on June 22, 2013
Comments (2) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I can't answer that question as I don't know. I do try to buy the highest mAh batteries possible. I also try to buy Industrial batteries. I also match chargers and batteries with the same seller. I have had problems in the past when I bought them from different vendors. There can be a fit problem. I do not shop price. I buy what is the best product in my estimation. I also read all the reviews. Hope this helps
TSC Jack answered on June 11, 2013
Comments (2) | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This is listed as being an NCR18650B inside. So I would suspect very little difference except for packaging. These batteries where verified proper capacity. I got hosed before, so be cautious when purchasing these types of batteries. I am not sure about the charger. With the built in protection of the battery, I would think you have very little to worry about.
steve answered on June 11, 2013
Comments (2) | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't know the difference on the batteries. I did do quite a bit of research before purchasing, though. These cells are actually made by Panasonic, and are suppose to be one of the best ones, according to everything I read on multiple websites that compare batteries. I purchased a Pila IBC charger, which is suppose to be the number one battery charger for these types of batteries. It wasn't cheap, and it was hard to find, but I think it was worth the money. I don't believe Amazon sells that charger. I found it at a smoke shop's online website.
Erik answered on June 11, 2013
Comments (4) | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm not 100% sure about this but usually when they change the last letter in a part number with a "higher" letter that means that it's an updated version, in this case the NCR18650B is a higher capacity battery at 3.4A.
As for the charger, I don't really know anything about that model. But I'm fairly happy with my Nitecore i4 altho I would have gotten the i2 if it was in stock when I ordered mine as I don't need to charge more than 2 cells at the same time and prefer the smaller and more compact size of the i2.
Leonardo Silva answered on June 10, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not sure about either of them.
R. Farnsworth answered on June 12, 2013
Comment | 0 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product