Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen
what is the difference between Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1? Which one is more capable for designing and drawing?
asked by Tu Nguyen on March 27, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
I think the Galaxy Note 10.1 is probably better known for designing and drawing with its note format and S pen stylus. The Note has a more powerful CPU with a 1.4 Ghz Quad-Core Processor compared to a 1.0 Ghz Dual Processor. It has better cameras (more megapixels). You can also purchase the Note with more internal memory than 16 GB if you want to pay extra. A notable difference is in the price: $299 versus $449 right now on Amazon. You might also want to go to Samsung.com and compare the two models next to each other.
L. M. Martindale answered on March 28, 2013
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Note = phone, tab = tablet :]
Tablet is probably more capable, but I don't own the note and don't use my tablet for drawing.
Sorry if I'm wrong. Definitely Google it just to be sure!
Brittany answered on March 30, 2013
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product