Amazon Vehicles 4-month subscription Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 $25 Back with $50 Purchase Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon fin fin fin  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis hhnsweeps Shop Cycling on Amazon

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 12, 2011 9:47:00 PM PST
Michael says:
So, the 30-day rental of the Two Towers movie wasn't offered when I bought it. I put down twenty bucks to put all three in my shopping cart individually. I got a digital copy of movie 1 and 3 but not 2. I go on Netflix and bam: movie 1 is gone from Netflix but movie 2 is now there. Looks like evidence that Netflix stole one of the three movies from Amazon.

This makes cheating on my already wrapped Christmas presents kinda awkward. My TV has a PS3 not a Roku so it doesn't get Amazon on Demand, so it looks like I'm going back and forth between the TV and the computer to watch the trilogy this weekend. Worse, other people who are cheating on their wrapped christmas presents that don't have Netflix are watching movie 3 without watching movie 2. Great.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Dec 12, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 12, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.