dimok Running Belt Waist Pack - Water Resistant Runners Belt Fanny Pack for Hiking Fitness – Adjustable Running Pouch for All Kinds of Phones iPhone Android Windows
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CONVENIENT- Keep your most needed items close while exercising or running errands. With your busy life style, it is so important to be able to quickly reach all must-have stuff
- ADJUSTABLE - Fits waist sizes from 28" to 49" with flexible and adjustable belt, you can wear dimok bag on top of clothes as you layer for the winter runs.
- WATER RESISTANT - Neoprene material ensures all your items stay dry, through rain, mud, sleet and snow. It is machine washable and made for heavy duty use.
- SLIMLINE DESIGN - Prevents items from bouncing around while you run, jog, walk or traverse obstacles
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ONLY WHEN YOU BUY FROM DIMOK - if you are not happy with the purchase, you are welcome to return it for a full refund.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This great product fits so perfectly that you won't even know it's there. The elastic straps and adjustable belt keep everything comfortably snug and close, preventing the annoyance of bouncing items. The neoprene material prevents sliding, so when you take out your smartphone, you don't accidentally pull out all your credit cards at the same time.
Ideal for all kinds of sports and exercise, including obstacle course running. You'll always have your phone ready to take that epic photo when the chance arises.
You can also use the belt as a treat bag for dog walks or as a wallet/purse during everyday activities. The "Runner's Favorite" dimok running belt is great at night with a large reflective stripe - you can run but you can't hide.
1,654 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 1,654 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a shame that this running belt isn't made with higher quality standards. After only about two weeks of light use on the trail, the stitching of one of the primary seams came undone. The right side of the belt is now pulling away from the pouch and the zipper-pull also came off as a result (See photos). I really like the design - the storage is well-planned and I can easily store a key fob, my ID and my iPhone 7+. The webbing of the belt, unlike other packs, is elastic and flexible so it doesn't dig in and fits my slender frame well. The seam that unraveled looks like a temporary seam - the thread doesn't even match the rest of the thread on the pack (the thread is blue, while the rest of the stitching is black -- (e.g. basting thread)). Big disappointment!
UPDATE: still loving this belt. The elastic waistband has held up well. Ordered another one.