Automotive Beauty Ghosted Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New LG V35 ThinQ | $699.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

doTERRA Deep Blue Rub, 4 oz
Size: 4 oz - 1 pack|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,907 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,023 reviews
Doterra's Deep Blue Essential Oil cream/lotion is the best find I have made all year for helping with chronic pain. I am not kidding, this cream helps soothe nagging aches and pains in your joints, lower back pain due to slipped disks, pain from bruising or getting hurt, pain from tight muscles in the neck and shoulder area and more. This is a must have cream for anyone who suffers from chronic pain. I have recommended it to over a hundred people it is that good!
This cream is similar to icy hot, except it does not have any harsh chemicals and it does not cause pain or irritation to the skin. When you put it on at first it is cold, but then it gets warm and then cools and then warms and then cooks. The essential oils must have the perfect combination to take the pain away from achy joints and muscles. My joints in my hands hurt so bad. I rub this on my hands and within minutes the pain is manageable and I can move forward with my tasks for the day. I have also used it on my lower back where I have a slipped disk. During long car rides my back will hurt so bad and I rub some of this all over the lower back and I can tolerate more driving. I use t in my husband for his achy and right shoulder and neck muscles, which can also my mother in law uses for the same purpose. I have gifted this to fibromyalgia patients and it has helped them immensely and they were skeptical when I told them how much it would help. Now they are buying their own tunes.
Things to keep in mind when using this cream.
1. A little bit goes a long way. The cream is expensive and their is no need to use large amounts on one area when just a dime sized amount will nicely rub into each are and soothe and take away pain.
2. I hate to say this, but if you have an Amazon Prime account, it is less expensive to purchase the Deep Blue from this seller than it is to be a representative and get your 20% off discount. Shhh don't tell anyone I said that.
3. Always wash your hands after applying. If you are someone who rubs your eyes a lot be sure to wash hands, because it does not feel good if it gets into the eyes. If you do get it in he eyes. Flush them out with water and use a paper towel folded up with water on it and just rub it on the eye area.
3b. Another reason to wash your hands: If you go to the bathroom without washing your hands first and grab toilet paper to take care of business, believe it or not the oils get on the toilet paper and it will affect your area and you will have a nice surprise after wiping. :)
4. It is an expensive lotion, but if used in small quantities it will last a long time and you will not be disappointed in the results.
178 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on January 28, 2018
I suffered with neck pain for months. I had to use muscle relaxers and anti-inflammatory meds with no relief. My x-rays showed that nothing was wrong with my neck but the pain continued. My doctor and I was considering physical therapy. However, I'm a nurse and a co-worker recommended this rub to me and she said to try it before doing physical therapy. I've been pain free for months thanks to this rub. A little goes a long way and it can be worn to work because the smell isn't overbearing. Well worth the money!!!! Why are you still reading this post? Make the purchase & thank me later :-)
32 people found this helpful
on October 8, 2016
I have used this on my leg muscles, my father's shoulder muscle, and my brother's twisted knee. We all agreed it felt AMAZING. It smells just like Bengay, but this is 100x better. We all love the icy/hot feeling on the muscles and instead of having sore muscles for 2-3 days, this cut the time in half, literally. I gave 4 stars because just think $34 was a bit too pricey. I will still buy again, because it works so well and feels amazing, but it is frustrating spending so much money đź’µ
27 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 13, 2018
I am 48 & have osteoarthritis, multiple herniated discs & painful busitis in my hip. doTERRA Deep Blue Rub has been a lifesaver for me! I use it at least 3x a day to relieve pain & increase mobility so I can work & function in daily activities. It smells great & works amazinly well compared to other over the counter medicated rubs. When I use it, I feel so much better, In conjunction with stretching, yoga & light exercise. I would highly recommend it!
17 people found this helpful
on April 17, 2017
This stuff is amazing. I'm currently going through chiropractic treatment and have dealt with some pain and soreness from things moving around. My chiropractor is all for natural/body friendly products and gives samples of this to his patients. I figured I'd get on here and buy some and it was the best decision. This stuff works so well! And a little goes a long way so it should last you quite awhile depending on how often you use it.
15 people found this helpful
on August 13, 2015
Bought this for a softball injury, use the Doterra products in my diffusers, this is X RATED BENGAY in the most amazing way. It actually feels like it's doing something. They aren't kidding when they say "deep" I use a tiny drop (as does my husband) and it seemingly continues to work its way into the muscle. I highly recommend this for muscle strains or back injuries.
17 people found this helpful
on March 11, 2017
I've used doterra and young living for years, and suffering from chronic pain I am always on the search for something that might help. This is good stuff but I just don't feel it's worth the cost. I really could care less if I use this vs icy hot or whatever. I guess it is a little better, but not miraculous. Just make sure you don't open your pores in a hot shower or bath and then try putting this on your back, it's powerful and will burn.
18 people found this helpful
on December 26, 2017
This stuff is Amazing. Better than any other product, including Bio Freeze. Ordered it for my husband to use on his knee, that he twisted. It has taken away the pain & helped w/the stiffness & along w/wearing a brace his injured knee is 100% better. Deep Blue Rub has a VERY strong smell, I would be cautious to use around people w/breathing issues, although the smell doesn't last for long it is very strong @ first.
6 people found this helpful
on December 31, 2017
This topical rub is the best pain reliever my husband and I have used and we have tried quite a few over the past 7 decades. Initially it is has a strong menthol type oder. A few purchasers have had issues with that we don't. For me it is refreshing and besides the smell fades away after a few minutes. If it doesn’t seem to absorb well that is an alert I've applied too much. In that case I rub in into the surrounding or a different area. It takes very little very to be effective. I have arthritis and disintegrated discs up and down my spine. The most critical areas are located on my neck, lower back, shoulders and temporary injuries such as torn tendons, over used muscles and strains. I have even rubbed it on my temples (I’m not suggesting anyone else try this) when I have a tension head ache localized in that area; it amazingly stops the headache. My husband uses it mostly on severely arthritic hands, wrists back and temporary injuries. If you use it be sure to wash your hands thoroughly because you need to keep it away from your eyes or any open wounds. My husband started using medical gloves to apply it. It was/is a great idea. It eliminates the hand washing problem and not only that we use less rub as it does not saturate into our palms or finger tips. It is well worth the price. One warning though do terra claims some sellers on Amazon (and likely elsewhere) sells counterfeits. I purchased the four ounce tube from Vital Essentials and the product was genuine or such a good counterfeit we cannot tell a difference between it and genuine Deep Blue rub. I learned from experience that Amazon uses reviews or purchasers write reviews for products that are actually for two different but similar items, consequently, reviews that are contradictory because they are not for the same item. That is why I included the seller’s name in this review. Then again some manufactures change ingredients or start making an inferior product. I hope my next purchase is the real deal and if you purchase from Vital Essentials due to this review yours will be also.
Jude
3 people found this helpful
on August 24, 2017
Okay.
I have horrible sciatic nerve pain and I'm only 23. THIS STUFF WORKS!
It smells like Vicks Vaper Rub but doesn't break me out like that stuff.
within about 10 minutes I'm feeling relief.
I put it on before bed and it helps me relax too.
5 people found this helpful