doTERRA Aroma Lite Diffuser
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Silently and powerfully diffuses essential oils - Real-time atomization technology
- Releases essential oils through high frequency oscillation for up to eight hours (depending on mist setting)
- Features four mist output settings and an optional night light
- Helps purify and humidify the air - Relaxing and therapeutic
- Designed to be small and compact—perfect for traveling and hotel use
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Experience the aromatic and therapeutic benefits of doTERRA CPTG® essential oils with the doTERRA Aroma Lite Diffuser. Utilizing real-time atomization technology, the Aroma Lite Diffuser creates an ultra-fine mist output of 1–3 microns for maximum diffusion of doTERRA essential oils that quickly fills a room.
The Aroma Lite Diffuser features a large reservoir and multiple settings, allowing you to customize the diffusion of doTERRA single oils, oil blends, or your own customized blends for up to eight hours (depending on the setting). Small and compact, the Aroma Lite Diffuser silently purifies and humidifies the air and has an optional night light, making it perfect for night time use and for traveling.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now for the cons: the diffuser is expensive and it only comes with a 6 month warranty. Two out of my three Aroma Lite Diffusers are not working properly after only 10 months of light to moderate usage. I contacted doTerra and they will not do anything for me, apart from offering me the opportunity to spend more money buying new ones. They 'suggested' that I wasn't cleaning them, or that I had over-filled them with water. Neither is the case. One of my diffusers goes through the entire water tank in about 3 hrs on the 8 hr setting, creating excessive vapor. The second diffuser's motor is clearly shot, making loud noises and getting extremely hot while in operation.
I like doTerra oils and have seen positive effects from them when used as both cleaning products and home remedies. I expected a lot better from the company with their diffusers. The fact that they only offer a 6 month warranty should, perhaps, have given me a clue that I shouldn't expect them to last a year.
Note: I purchased my three Aroma Lite Diffusers directly from doTerra.
I've been studying aromatherapy since the mid-80s when it was en vogue (again -- the popularity goes in cycles), and I bought my first diffuser from Whole Foods. I've been using that diffuser for years until I was given a Zaq Mini diffuser, fell in love with it, and decided I needed a 21st Century diffuser and really nice oils. I purchased the Zaq Noor diffuser and some doTerra oils. It was perfect! I loved it -- the Noor filled my bedroom with scent and I loved the multi-color lights, but it only lasted 4 hours. I wanted something that lasted all night. The Noor is in my home office and I needed one for my bedroom. I scoured Pinterest and read a lot of home-made articles about the 'best diffuser' and settled on this one, the doTerra Aroma Lite. I couldn't wait to use it with my doTerra Elevation oil, yay!
What a let down. I put 6 drops of oil in there in the afternoon when my husband came home for lunch. He insisted he couldn't smell a thing but I didn't want to admit I had paid over one hundred dollars for a gimmick, so I insisted he had a cold, but I really couldn't smell anything either. I told him it's probably because I have the setting on 8-hour and the scent output is finer. Later on, I realized that I had forgotten to put it on 8-hour, it was on the 4-hour. The scent should have been boomin'.
At night, I tried my Lavender oil by Plant Therapy. That's the best Lavender I've tried and you can smell it for miles around -- nothing. The mist came out as beautiful as anything but no scent. I originally put in 5 drops but after an hour I put in 5 more drops -- nothing. I switched out the tap water for distilled water to see if that would make a difference. It didn't. With the Noor, I put in 5 drops and that's it for the entire house to smell beautiful. With the Aroma Lite, since my bedroom fan was on I got a nice whiff every once in a while, but that's not aroma-therapy. That's a Glade Plug-In that I can get at Walmart.
Three more things I didn't like about this product (1) when I went to change the water for a new oil, the water was very warm, almost hot! Isn't Aromatherapy 101 not to heat the oil? (2) the plug is the kind that doesn't lay flat against the wall, so if you're plugging it in behind a dresser, you'll have to keep the furniture pulled away from the wall a bit; (3) The one lavender light is not at all sexy. You can see through the light to the inside of the water tank --- just a few shapes but it's not really all that pleasant to look at.
I'm very sorry, doTerra fans, but I'm going back to the Zaq diffusers. I thought I was going top-of-the-line here (all respect to you Young Living fans) but this was garbage. Amazon has already generated my refund and I'm going for the Zaq Galaxy or Mirage.
Experience the aromatic benefits of dōTERRA essential oils with the dōTERRA Aroma Lite Diffuser.
• Releases essential oils through high frequency oscillation for up to eight hours (depending on mist setting).
• Designed to be small and compact—perfect for traveling and hotel use.
• Features four mist output settings and an optional night light.
Things I Love:
• Ease of Use - This was the number 1 complain I saw regarding oil diffusers. This diffuser is so easy to use. You just take the water chamber to the sink, and fill it to the line (do not over fill or it will not diffuse properly). Then add 4-5 drops of oil to the water chamber. Put the top and cover on. Press the Power button once for 4 hours (continuous) or twice for 8 hours (15 seconds on, 15 seconds off).
• Runs 8 Hours - When it comes to using essential oils for health, having something be able to run 8 hours is important, along with having it run intermittently. EO are more effective when not used continuously through aromatic application which is the 2nd best way to use EO. The fact that it runs 8 hours means that it will last most of the night for my daughter when she has a cold or for allergies, etc.
• Light Turns Off - Some people like a soft light when they sleep. This diffuser has three different light settings. On, soft glow, and off.
• Travels Well - doTerra designed this to be able to travel well. It's square shape means that it will fit nicely in a suitcase. I saved my box (which is small also) to add a small bit of extra protection when traveling. I have not traveled with it yet, but look forward to doing so.
• Long Cord - The power cord is long enough to reach from the top of the bookshelf to the power strip on the floor, with some length to spare.
Things That Could Be Better:
• It would be nice if the time lapse could be changed. For example, set it to 30 second on/off instead of 15.
• The Power cord plugs into the bottom, which you have to disconnect to take it to the sink to fill. Then with it full of water, you have to get the power cord back into the bottom. The water chamber isn't filled to the top, so you can accomplish this without spilling the water. It would be easier if the cord plug was in the side.
I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an easy to use, basic but good diffuser. I am planning on buying a second one for my room, so I don't have to take my daughters.
Most recent customer reviews
I have had my diffuser for 1 month and it no longer works.Read more