- Save 10% on Docooler Mini Glow LED Water Stream Faucet Tap when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Docooler. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Docooler 12V 5W Silicon Brushless Solar-Powered Water Pump when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Docooler. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Docooler 8" inch Square 7 Colors Changing LED Shower Head when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Docooler. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Docooler® Agriculture Tape Tool Hand Tying Machine when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Docooler. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Docooler 2 Pack Pet Kitten Cat Feather Teaser Wand Rod Pole when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Docooler. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Anself Stainless Steel Milk Frothing Pitcher Milk Foam Container when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Docooler. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Docooler 30A 12/24V Solar Panel Battery Charge Controller when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Docooler. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
docooler 10A 12V/24V Solar Charge Controller Solar Panel Battery Regulator Safe Protection
|Sale:||$9.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.10 (10%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Overloading & short-circuit protection.
- Reverse diacharging & reverse-polarity protection.
- Under-voltage and over-charging protection.
- Prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load work well.
- Easy to set up and operate.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The product can automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery in solar system. It is easy to set up and operate.
10A 12V/24V Solar Charge Controller Solar Panel Battery Regulator Safe Protection
Automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery in solar system.
Overloading & short-circuit protection.
Reverse diacharging & reverse-polarity protection.
Under-voltage and over-charging protection.
Protection from lightning strike.
Prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load work well.
Easy to set up and operate.
Suitable for small solar energy system.
Rated voltage: 12V or 24V
Rated charging current: 10A
Rated load current: 10A
Voltage of stop power supply: *10.8V or 21.6V
Voltage of resume power supply: *11.8V or 23.6V
Voltage of stop charging: *14V or 28V
Working temperature: -20 ~ +60?
temperature coefficient of voltage stop charge: -3mV / ? / cell
Item size: 10.2 * 9.5 * 3.8cm / 4 * 3.7 * 1.5in
Item weight: 132g / 4.7oz
Package size: 11.5 * 10 * 4cm / 4.5 * 3.9 * 1.6in
Package weight: 136g / 4.8oz
1 * Solar charge controller
1 * User's manual
Top customer reviews
UPDATE: I received a faulty one so the seller sent me a replacement and now after almost a year the replacement stopped working. No voltage on the load output.
The seller quickly send a replacement but took a while to arrive because it came from China. It is working perfect, I guess I just got a faulty one the first time, I will upgrade to a 20 amps soon. The red LEDs indicating how much charge the battery has are very bright but they don't bother me, they actually gets brighter (one by one gradually) as the battery receives charge, so I can say I can "see" my battery charging.
I also wish the battery status led's were a) dimmer or b) turned off at night. I adjusted the internal pot so that the LED's turned on/off at more useful voltages (12.9V, 12.0V) The lowest LED cannot be adjusted (~9.2V). The unit will automatically disconnect loads at somewhere between 10.5-11V (which is nice for preserving standard chemistry batteries).
Can't beat the price. Nice internal heat dissipator for the power electronics with proper thermal interface material. Nothing fancy but pretty well made.
I returned it and purchased 2 of the 20A version and they both work as it should. Glad I did since the 20A version was about the same price as the 10A version.
We were shipped a basically generic product - it says 'CE' and 'CMP12' - no Docooler branding like the image here. We attached a 22W solar panel and a 12V 7AH motorbike battery to it. The brand-new battery shows two lights (ie medium charge) and the 'charge' light comes on when it's sunny and goes off when it gets dark - looking good.
The strange thing is that the 'load' light is always on, even though there's nothing attached to the load outputs. It will always be on as long as you have a battery attached. Basically this light has little meaning other than indicating that the unit itself is functioning, and/or acting as an extra battery light.
While we were yet to attach a load to this unit the battery lights would go up to three almost as soon as the sun came out, then go back to two as soon as the sun went down. Attaching a 4W water pump would make the lights go down to two after 90 seconds. We just hoped the lights were unreliable, and that we didn't have a faulty battery.
For the big test we disconnected the solar panel, attached the 4W water pump, and left it running until the next morning. After 20 hours we were surprised to see the pump was still running and there were still two battery lights! We calculated the 7AH battery should be just about finished after 20hrs at 4 watts, but no problem. Also, with no solar panel attached the 'charge' light would always be illuminated or half-illuminated.
So those lights are quite random. Keep a solar panel connected the whole time, ignore the 'load' light, and use the battery lights as a very rough guide. Clearly it's charging the battery to its maximum capacity and keeping it in good condition.
I'll give a generous three stars because it's basically 'okay' - even though I recommend you don't actually buy one of these - it's just a generic model and these are being sold under half-a-dozen brands including 'generic' - all cheaper than we paid for this, down to about six dollars.
This model is fun to use, guides you in wiring up your first project, and I assume it does the intended job in keeping your battery in good condition.
Most recent customer reviews
hooked up my 20 volt solar panel for my trailer vent and so far so good it does what it says